Nat Wars; The Beetrooter Strikes Back (An $80m production)

Remove this Banner Ad

Caesar

Ex-Huckleberry
Mar 3, 2005
Tombstone, AZ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The Nats actually had one Minister who was competent at his job and had the support of the people he represented, so naturally the Nats kick him out and bring in a self confessed crook to replace him

You can't make this sh*t up
I hope you’re not talking about Chester because he is a massive crook himself

Littleproud is the best of a bad bunch by a good way

Ned_Flanders

Premium Platinum
Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76'ers
"An eagle-eyed member of the public noticed the violation and reported Mr Joyce to NSW Police who, after checking CCTV footage of the incident, issued him with a $200 fine."

Chief if this punter is a BigFooty poster, I say you give them a platnium membership for life, and one "get out of banhammer prison free" card

(Log in to remove this ad.)

raven echo

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2011
Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MUFC/NYY/LAL/Green Bay Packers/UW
Oh THIS campaigner.....

What a deadset piece of sh*t but we knew that already.

Flog for not wearing mask either when required to. Glad he was fined. No excuses and he’s not exempt.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Chief

Shill
Dec 1, 1999
Gates' Payroll
AFL Club
Carlton
I'm a first generation inner suburban latte sipper, and the majority of my family remain regional-folk.

Now in fairness to ol' Baaahnaby, that same sentiment appears in most Xmas cards from my family. His base would've loved it.
And then they squeal for money from the city during a drought or bushfire or flood or mouse plague or ingrown toenail.

fu** Bahnaby.

QuietB

Brownlow Medallist
May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Barnaby doin' it for the farmers :thumbsu:

Why does regional Australia put up with this?

“We absolutely need high-efficiency, low-emission coal-fired power stations,” Joyce said, before sharing his thoughts on coal exports.

“No one likes big holes in the ground … but the point is, you like your health system, you like your education system.

“This money has to come from somewhere. From the red rocks – iron ore. From the black rocks – coal.”

Elroo

Premiership Player
Jul 2, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Barnaby doin' it for the farmers :thumbsu:

Why does regional Australia put up with this?

“We absolutely need high-efficiency, low-emission coal-fired power stations,” Joyce said, before sharing his thoughts on coal exports.

“No one likes big holes in the ground … but the point is, you like your health system, you like your education system.

“This money has to come from somewhere. From the red rocks – iron ore. From the black rocks – coal.”

He also wants the Government taxpayers money to underwrite coal-powered stations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad