Nat Wars; The Beetrooter Strikes Back (An $80m production)

Remove this Banner Ad

9ef499743cf5a611735d17273234bf95
CU...NT.

Paywalled, but the gist is in the headline:

I literally had some sort of involuntary shudder as that sank in.

Anything that reminds me of Barney having ... even just touching a ... another human being... 🤮

Beetrooter in hot water? Just yesterday he was saying whoever sent and leaked the texts was finished.

Nek minnit!

Barnaby finally makes an accurate statement, probably the first non-lie to pass his lips and then has to back down on it.

What a cur.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
Nice here from Joe Aston, and very accurate.

I mentioned in another thread, I despise the constant references to Joyce as a drunk because it presents him as just a bloke with an alcohol problem.

Joyce is not that. Can we please focus on what is truly relevant, and that's what a steaming piece of s**t Barnaby Joyce is. Aston doesn't even mention his disgusting views on the cervical cancer treatment, or his outright defrauding of the taxpayer through his "drought envoy" role and god knows what else.

Joyce is a pig, a liar, a fraud, a misogynist, a cheat and a scumbag. I could go on. He doesn't deserve the public crutch of an alcohol problem. He's simply a disgusting character and all too symptomatic of the types that infest modern politics.

FK8Rk-2VIAEC4cE

Last edited:

Cyg1992

Team Captain
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Paywalled, but the gist is in the headline:

Why's this guy getting married again? He's already knocked her up twice out of wedlock and while married to another woman and in another family, so clearly doesn't respect the moral values of matrimony much less the religious ones.

Is it to pretend 'Christian family values' to the single digit IQ simpletons who vote for him?

Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Why's this guy getting married again? He's already knocked her up twice out of wedlock and while married to another woman and in another family, so clearly doesn't respect the moral values of matrimony much less the religious ones.

Is it to pretend 'Christian family values' to the single digit IQ simpletons who vote for him?
Campion needs to remember that a mistress who marries her lover is just creating a job vacancy

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Purely a coincidence that His wife has shares in the business. In fact any questions about this are met with the same answer

“Any suggestion Mr Joyce acted inappropriately is off base and only serves to perpetuate the anti-regions campaign the Labor Party is running.”

So essentially one is not even allowed to ask a question about it without being “anti regions”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back