Nat Wars; The Beetrooter Strikes Back (An $80m production)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not Important

never test the depth of water with both feet.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Purely a coincidence that His wife has shares in the business. In fact any questions about this are met with the same answer

“Any suggestion Mr Joyce acted inappropriately is off base and only serves to perpetuate the anti-regions campaign the Labor Party is running.”

So essentially one is not even allowed to ask a question about it without being “anti regions”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
there's an allegation his partner has shares in that company.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hard to believe that once ScoMo gets on a plane and leaves the country that this goose is in charge ☹

Nikita Blue

Premiership Player
Jun 25, 2003
Section One
AFL Club
Carlton

Jerry Seinfeld GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kalex6251

All Australian
Nov 12, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
posted from another thread but worth including here

on barnyard, will the drunken lecherous adulterer be seen on the campaign trail in states other than nsw and qld?

does australia even exist outside of these two states for this unhinged nutter .... i mean ...... he is the deputy prime minister .... isnt he

Johnny Bananas

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 10, 2010
A sugar refinery
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
My sincere thanks to Matt Canavan. He said the quiet part out loud about the Coalition's net zero policy, namely that it's a fraud that they're not going to actually do anything towards implementing. The odds of Labor winning have now shortened with the bookmakers, and I'm sure the cosplay coal miner has been a contributing factor. Hope the voters of Kooyong have taken note - vote Frydenberg, get Canavan.

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
As was pointed out somewhere today the Nats have their blood money to bribe their electorates now so they can be honest about the fact they never had any intention of supporting emissions reduction.
Criminals & liars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad