Nat Wars; The Beetrooter Strikes Back (An $80m production)

Remove this Banner Ad

NSWCROW

Make me an Admin!
Sep 16, 2006
NW SYNNEY
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
STURT - LIVERPOOL
Doin' his best Jeremy Piven in " SMOKIN' ACES " imperonation.....

hqdefault.jpg

kalex6251

All Australian
Nov 12, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
out of curiosity thought id listen in ...... the guy is an incomprehensible blithering idiot

were asked to accept he is the best 'retail' politician in this country - i have no idea what the hell he is selling ...... and have no interest in buying it

Gough

Sep 29, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
out of curiosity thought id listen in ...... the guy is an incomprehensible blithering idiot

were asked to accept he is the best 'retail' politician in this country - i have no idea what the hell he is selling ...... and have no interest in buying it
The same media that are covering this election are the ones that have been running the best retail politician line about Joyce. Make of that what you will.

FredLeDeux

Premium Platinum
Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong

His vote

Number37

Anyhow, have a Winfield 25.
Oct 5, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Can't wait for the Vikki Campion article...it's racist to say my boy can't speak English properly.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Liberal / NATIONAL PARTY / Barnaby crap on endlessly about their tireless work for regional Australia.

Barnaby, how come after being in power for 20 of the last 26 years life in the regions / bush has not improved ?
. Health
. Education
. Jobs
. Environment
. Housing

Johnny Bananas

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 10, 2010
A sugar refinery
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

David Littleproud is a shameless liar. $3.3 billion in public sector cuts won't result in job losses? Really?

Or maybe he's just a moron. "Governments don't employ people, businesses do"? I think everyone was dumber for having heard that.

kalex6251

All Australian
Nov 12, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
barnyard is refusing to acknowledge the bleeding obvious - the teal vote was about him .... and his kind

Barnaby Joyce says independents have made Coalition less diverse​

d84d64bc-8777-4ca4-8de7-890b37916af7.jpg
(ABC News: Matt Roberts)
Nationals leader, Barnaby Joyce has just told reporters in Tamworth the success of the so-called “teal independents” has made the Coalition less diverse.
“When you look at it, it’s really strange — in attacking the Liberal candidates they’ve removed our Indigenous affairs minister, three openly gay people and one Asian member of parliament, is that what they wanted to achieve? Is that success for them is it?”
“I think that’s something that people have to reflect on, it’s rather surprising where the moderate side of the party, they’ve been put to the sword by people who say they’re moderates."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gough

Sep 29, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
barnyard is refusing to acknowledge the bleeding obvious - the teal vote was about him .... and his kind

Nationals leader, Barnaby Joyce has just told reporters in Tamworth the success of the so-called “teal independents” has made the Coalition less diverse.
Anyone who still says openly gay is just showing how out of touch they still are. Nobody says openly heterosexual Barnaby Joyce has been accused of groping girls in toilets.

Brad Goodman

His name isn't important
Oct 7, 2002
AFL Club
Collingwood

Mofra

Dec 6, 2005
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Coney Island Warriors

David Littleproud is a shameless liar. $3.3 billion in public sector cuts won't result in job losses? Really?

Or maybe he's just a moron. "Governments don't employ people, businesses do"? I think everyone was dumber for having heard that.
He may be correct. As per Abbot's cuts, they just get hired back as consultants on double the hourly rate anyway.

Will only cost the government $6.6 billion to save that $3.3 billion. Bargain!

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond

Unbelievable !!!!! Blaming the voters LMFAO

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Is there a chance Chester quits the Nationals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad