Nat Wars; The Beetrooter Strikes Back (An $80m production)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not voting against ALP policy, that’s for sure

Pretty sure that’s still an automatic expulsion from the party - none of the Coalition parties have a similar policy

its not that black and white though

with the state/national conferences, Mp's and branch reps have a much better chance of being able to be involved in framing policy within the party. The libs seem to ying and yang on this, with it still being often just a cabal in the smoky rooms (apparently back in the day most liberal policy was decided in the various private clubs in melbourne, the absolute cliche of the smoky room :p )

The discussion I was trying to have wasn't about crossing the floor, it was about how the Coalition get away with having things both ways. If the Nats want to screw SA because they're irrelevant to them, then this should hurt the Libs in that state as they are firmly joined at the hip.

But on the issue in question they’re not

that is the salient point
A vote for the Libs in SA is a vote for the Nats to be in government and have their grubby mitts all over the levers of power, especially in regards to water. That's the even more salient point.

A vote for the Libs in SA is a vote for the Nats to be in government and have their grubby mitts all over the levers of power, especially in regards to water. That's the even more salient point.
Everyone knows where the Nats stand on water

If Tuesday had an impact on the Liberal vote in SA, it will have been to shore it up by making it clear to croweaters that they’re willing to protect buybacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone knows where the Nats stand on water

If Tuesday had an impact on the Liberal vote in SA, it will have been to shore it up by making it clear to croweaters that they’re willing to protect buybacks
Maybe they should look for ways to vote for someone who doesn't have to pander to the mob that wants to take the buybacks away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...performative tea-bagging...

...fcuked like a young hot ministerial advisor...

Love reading aliensideboob

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better watch for the anti-terror goons knock on the door...

Sammy is safe in the soy-latte sipping, black skivvy wearing glorious Republic of Hookturnistan.

hqdefault.jpg

Remember how much the chicken-littles salted it up when Labor and the Greens were in coalition and one looked at the other ??......

Where are they now ???
Prolly sooking away in the Dan thread :rolleyes:

*en come at me

He certainly seems set to play the "city vs country" card.
Already some of his own party are playing it down. As a party they are split.

Anyone met a " won't vote for Mccormack but would for barnaby " voter ???.....

What i'm inferring is i think that stunt attracted a grand total of fu**-ALL new votes
Hope Chester chooses to run as independent. Has described bonerby as incoherent and warns Australians that more incoherence will come from the nationals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back