Nat Wars; The Beetrooter Strikes Back (An $80m production)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Nats actually had one Minister who was competent at his job and had the support of the people he represented, so naturally the Nats kick him out and bring in a self confessed crook to replace him

You can't make this sh*t up
I hope you’re not talking about Chester because he is a massive crook himself

Littleproud is the best of a bad bunch by a good way

sounds like he has been reading the SM stirling series (the Change) where suddenly electricity and combustion fail, the cities turn into zones of cannibals while toowomba and bundaberg go on to be the new centers of significance as far as australia goes.

"An eagle-eyed member of the public noticed the violation and reported Mr Joyce to NSW Police who, after checking CCTV footage of the incident, issued him with a $200 fine."

Chief if this punter is a BigFooty poster, I say you give them a platnium membership for life, and one "get out of banhammer prison free" card

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just imagine if another politician said after a flood/bushfire, you know in the city we just don't give a sh*t.
Certainly is now appropriate that if baanabys house burns down this city person will say I don’t give a s**t

Certainly is now appropriate that if baanabys house burns down this city person will say I don’t give a sh*t
If I’m honest, I wouldn’t have cared if his house burned down anyway

Oh THIS campaigner.....

What a deadset piece of s**t but we knew that already.

Flog for not wearing mask either when required to. Glad he was fined. No excuses and he’s not exempt.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm a first generation inner suburban latte sipper, and the majority of my family remain regional-folk.

Now in fairness to ol' Baaahnaby, that same sentiment appears in most Xmas cards from my family. His base would've loved it.
And then they squeal for money from the city during a drought or bushfire or flood or mouse plague or ingrown toenail.

* Bahnaby.

Barnaby doin' it for the farmers :thumbsu:

Why does regional Australia put up with this?

“We absolutely need high-efficiency, low-emission coal-fired power stations,” Joyce said, before sharing his thoughts on coal exports.

“No one likes big holes in the ground … but the point is, you like your health system, you like your education system.

“This money has to come from somewhere. From the red rocks – iron ore. From the black rocks – coal.”

Barnaby doin' it for the farmers :thumbsu:

Why does regional Australia put up with this?

“We absolutely need high-efficiency, low-emission coal-fired power stations,” Joyce said, before sharing his thoughts on coal exports.

“No one likes big holes in the ground … but the point is, you like your health system, you like your education system.

“This money has to come from somewhere. From the red rocks – iron ore. From the black rocks – coal.”

He also wants the Government taxpayers money to underwrite coal-powered stations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back