Nat Wars; The Beetrooter Strikes Back (An $80m production)

Remove this Banner Ad

wy6Y8qe.jpg

Brilliant take down of Joyce’s utterly cynical disinformation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is as big a field of morally repulsive hypocrites in Government as I remember in my lifetime but BJ still manages to stand out as particularly loathsome.
Pretending to be a man of the land standing up for regionals against the evil latte sippers while acting almost entirely in the interest of multi national mining companies & their billionaire owners reserved him a place as one of the most contemptible schills in there.
For some reason I found his latest charade - pretending to be protecting cattle farming by resisting limits on methane completely disgusting. It turns out the problem of cows & methane is basically solved by adding a seaweed derivative to feed.
So Akubra drunk could be out spruiking this as an example of technology driven solutions which enables lower emissions while protecting farmers but instead he’s using them as a sacrifice to keep methane levels up for the benefit of big mining.
Just utterly without principle beyond the almighty dollar & re-election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only the decrepit party that parades under the Nationals banner had more members like DC.

Sorry Darren but no. You've shared the party room with George for over a decade, this isn't some new revelation, he's been a dangerous ******* since day dot. "Making a stand" now with this Tweet but continuing to remain in the party with the likes of Christensen, Pitt, Joyce and co show that it's all just empty words.

Sorry Darren but no. You've shared the party room with George for over a decade, this isn't some new revelation, he's been a dangerous ******* since day dot. "Making a stand" now with this Tweet but continuing to remain in the party with the likes of Christensen, Pitt, Joyce and co show that it's all just empty words.
He's been denouncing peeps like Christensen for yonks. He's absented himself from the party room, been publicly mocked by creeps like Joyce and Canavan etc repeatedly, and lost ministerial positions more than once due to opposing the party dogma. If you think walking away and allowing there to be no resistance within then we disagree.

Did anyone else pick up this? ABC sneaked it onto their site at 2am this morning, absolutely buried by 6am as the morning stories flowed in.

Absolute turd of the first order.

"James Hayward briefly walked into the Legislative Council about 8:00pm on Tuesday to mark his attendance, before leaving shortly afterwards.
The brief attendance will allow Mr Hayward to keep his seat and his salary."

Actually a really nice lady…but way out of her depth, particularly when forced to tread a line I’m sure she doesn’t agree with. Partisan hacks dominate all sides of the Parliament - the days of Parliament working together for the good or betterment of all finished long ago. Trump got elected on the basis of “draining the swamp”. In order to truly do so you need to purge the lobbyists and bureaucrats that lurk in the fringes
Being "really nice" doesn't cut it.
Bury the nice people in a hole and lets get the * rid of the National campaigners once and for all.
Idiots who vote for "Nice" people need their heads examined then kicked down the train tracks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back