Nat Wars; The Beetrooter Strikes Back (An $80m production)

Remove this Banner Ad

Purely a coincidence that His wife has shares in the business. In fact any questions about this are met with the same answer

“Any suggestion Mr Joyce acted inappropriately is off base and only serves to perpetuate the anti-regions campaign the Labor Party is running.”

So essentially one is not even allowed to ask a question about it without being “anti regions”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
there's an allegation his partner has shares in that company.

“Any suggestion Mr Joyce acted inappropriately is off base and only serves to perpetuate the anti-regions campaign the Labor Party is running.”
If you question Barney, you QUESTION THE VERY LIVES OF FARMERS!

Jerry Seinfeld GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

posted from another thread but worth including here

on barnyard, will the drunken lecherous adulterer be seen on the campaign trail in states other than nsw and qld?

does australia even exist outside of these two states for this unhinged nutter .... i mean ...... he is the deputy prime minister .... isnt he

My sincere thanks to Matt Canavan. He said the quiet part out loud about the Coalition's net zero policy, namely that it's a fraud that they're not going to actually do anything towards implementing. The odds of Labor winning have now shortened with the bookmakers, and I'm sure the cosplay coal miner has been a contributing factor. Hope the voters of Kooyong have taken note - vote Frydenberg, get Canavan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back