Solved Natalie Dimitrovska jailed for 17 years over 'human fireball' attack on Dana Vulin

Remove this Banner Ad

Sunday Night reported Dana Vulin's story last night, who Dana was torched by Natalie Dimitrovska after a drug fueled bout of rage in which Natalie accused Dana of being involved with her husband.

Ms Vulin previously spoke to Sunday Night about her survival after she was left for dead in her home on February 16, 2012, when her attackers broke in, doused her in methylated spirits and set her alight.

The accused, Natalie Dimitrovska was later arrested at Perth airport whilst attempting to flee to Macedonia to prevent her from being arrested to face charges.

Dimitrovska was jailed for 17 years in which she now has appealed her sentence
A Perth woman jailed for deliberately setting fire to another woman has been warned by WA's highest court she could have her 17-year jail term increased if she continues with an appeal.

Natalie Dimitrovska was found guilty of causing grievous bodily harm to Dana Vulin in February 2012.

Dimitrovska poured methylated spirits over Ms Vulin during an argument, in Ms Vulin's Rivervale apartment.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-...sentence-could-be-increased-on-appeal/5572510

The outcome of the appeal is due to be decided in the coming week/s.

Definitely an unstable person and the flee attemp was seen by the court as an admission of guilt

Remember this happening around the corner of where i used to live at the time, talk at the time was something to do with drugs as she was a known dealer, However set alight because she had a conversation with someones husband is crazy

yep, I remember the drugs bit

it's amazing how stories change over time

yep, I remember the drugs bit

Ms Vulin, 26, who was set alight at her Rivervale home in February, was on Thursday given more than $3250 in fines for serious drugs charges laid against her before the alleged attack.

Police executed a search warrant on Ms Vulin's unit in September 2011, discovering more than 20 grams of methylamphetamine and a suite of other illicit substances including LSD and cocaine, the Perth Magistrates Court heard.

Police also discovered several empty clip seal bags and scales commonly used to weigh drugs.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/dana-vulin-spared-jail-time-on-drug-charges-20121122-29s6y.html

"She said Dimitrovska doused her with methylated spirits while she was holding a lamp which had a naked flame.

"She said: 'Tell me where he is or I am going to set you on fire'," Ms Vulin said.

"She twisted the top off and sprayed the contents into my face, arms and chest.

"I was instantly on fire. I was a human fireball."

Ms Vulin's face, back, neck, chest and abdomen all suffered full thickness burns."

"Ms Vulin also rejected a version of events which suggested she was threatening Dimitrovska just before she caught alight.

Under cross-examination, defence lawyer Hylton Quail suggested Ms Vulin was pointing pepper spray at Dimitrovska, who picked up a bottle of methylated spirits and threw it at Ms Vulin who was holding a lamp with a naked flame and was set on fire."

"She says to me, 'Mum, I wish I could turn back time. I wish I could have prevented myself from picking up that bottle and I wish I'd known what was in that bottle'."
The bottle was an open methylated spirits container, thrown at Ms Vulin as she held a naked-flame lamp used to smoke methamphetamines."

Somebody's telling fibs about the bottle of metho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't stand this woman.. meth junkie who messed with the wrong woman's man. I actually lived in her old apartment after she moved out. My neighbour had a lot to say about her and none of it was good. He saved her and put her in the shower when it all happened.
Definitely sad that she was so badly injured in a horrific way, but just GO AWAY you attention seeker. You're nothing but a low life meth user who paid the price for it. And continues to cash in on it and lies about it. Makes me sick.

Can't stand this woman.. meth junkie who messed with the wrong woman's man. I actually lived in her old apartment after she moved out. My neighbour had a lot to say about her and none of it was good. He saved her and put her in the shower when it all happened.
Definitely sad that she was so badly injured in a horrific way, but just GO AWAY you attention seeker. You're nothing but a low life meth user who paid the price for it. And continues to cash in on it and lies about it. Makes me sick.
Hey FC , what do you mean by "messed with the wrong woman's man" ?
Some part of the story have been downplayed right ?
Hopefully this incident made them quit the meth. It is horrible substance and partly to blame for this incident (imo)

One positive is that she's unlikely to cheat with another man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back