Toast Nathan Brown retires

Remove this Banner Ad

If you took a mark on Nathan Brown you seriously earned it. He’s what good clubs are made of.

I take away a few of things from his letter, his love of the club and players, and his belief they are on the path to something special.

Thanks for your unwavering commitment during difficult times Nathan and all the best for the future.

God im getting soft , near brought a tear to my eyes reading that , you have to admire the guys dedication .
You enjoy your time with your family as you have well and truly deserved it , thanks for everything champion
Good bye and be safe

A brilliant letter. Thanks for everything you did during your time at St Kilda. I'm sure you played your part in building the expectations and standards within the playing group. We are seeing some of that this year and I believe it will grow in the years to come.

what a guy, having someone of his qualities around any footy club would be amazing. Glad it was ours. ripper

as a member / suporter you have no idea what the club , team , players think of their fellow players.

I see that all bar one of the posts on this thread come from Saints people which is not surprising but means that many people will miss this - the other post is from someone from Browns previous club.
The letter is a classic and demonstrates someone who is a class person. To make the decision to put family first at a time when his team is on the way up speaks volumes about him.
To be able to read his letter this morning when there is so much bad news and people behaving stupidly, demonstrates there is good in the world and good people.
My heartiest best wishes for the next stage in your life Nathan Brown!

I see that all bar one of the posts on this thread come from Saints people which is not surprising but means that many people will miss this - the other post is from someone from Browns previous club.
The letter is a classic and demonstrates someone who is a class person. To make the decision to put family first at a time when his team is on the way up speaks volumes about him.
To be able to read his letter this morning when there is so much bad news and people behaving stupidly, demonstrates there is good in the world and good people.
My heartiest best wishes for the next stage in your life Nathan Brown!

George can you see if you can send off all of this thread with our best wishes to the club to pass on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved him, obviously stuck more to the Collingwood board thread about his retirement but just thought I’d pop my head in and congratulate him on a fantastic career. Seems like a genuinely good bloke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back