crasha301

worm farmer
Sep 21, 2014
The Farm
AFL Club
St Kilda
Geary brown Dempster
Joey Carlisle savage

Thats a seriously good defense with experience & hight. Do all 3 of Carlisle, Dempster & brown play in the same side though? Looks like we would lack a bit of speed.

What happens to gilbert?

bergholt

Good Ordinary Player
Mar 14, 2007
Brunswick
AFL Club
St Kilda
Geary brown Dempster
Joey Carlisle savage

Thats a seriously good defense with experience & hight. Do all 3 of Carlisle, Dempster & brown play in the same side though? Looks like we would lack a bit of speed.

Yeah, I think that's why I agree that Joey and Savage are locks for those two half-back spots. Make sure we're still mobile enough and have enough designated kickers.

Smoke_Me_AKipper

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Tottenham; Philadelphia Eagles
Say good bye to blokes like kennedy hogan and buddy kicking 7-8 goals each against us with Carlisle and brown coming in

This!!!!

Was getting a bit sick and tired of that. Not Fish/Dempster/Gilberts fault as they're not KPF's.

Our defence going to be much stringer next season...

This!!!!

Was getting a bit sick and tired of that. Not Fish/Dempster/Gilberts fault as they're not KPF's.

Our defence going to be much stringer next season...

i think i saw a couple of tall fwds literally stand still and put their hands in the air without leaving the ground to mark it, thats how bad it was at times

glad we're looking at address that

These supporters don't represent the rest of us! He'll be a good pick up for you.
Thanks mate:thumbsu: we do occasionally get some good Pies supporters over here. Toxic has been a good contributer over the yrs.
Brown might be a very bloody good pick up for us, or he might end up being a slightly injury prone depth player. Time will tell.
If cetain Pie fans dont rate him there is absolutely no point in them popping over here to tell us all of Browns so called faults. It just comes arcross as a bit of childish trolling.

Good luck for 2017 *

*just hope your Pies stink it up against us though:p

Very happy with this pick-up and somewhat surprised Collingwood let him go. Get him working with Spud ASAP to sharpen him up and we can finally shut down those ****ing gorilla forwards

Dec 4, 2000
The Bay
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints LUFC
Still a bloody important player.
Agreed. Hate these type of insulting comments.
Gilbo was fantastic in the drawn GF up forward.
Has been a great club man and now we have supporters saying 'who cares about him?'

These playwrs are human not bloody robots.
Some respect

Sep 27, 2012
Behind You
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Very happy with this pick-up and somewhat surprised Collingwood let him go. Get him working with Spud ASAP to sharpen him up and we can finally shut down those ****ing gorilla forwards
Can we trade for Collingwood's 2017 1st rd pick. They will think it will be about 14 but it will actually be about Pick #3 with Jeremy Howe at Full Back!

For some of the Pies supporters:
%E6%9C%89%E7%BB%84%E7%BB%87-11319053.jpg

Back