Delisted Nathan Freeman [delisted]

Remove this Banner Ad

really disappointing. people are insinuating that it was nathan freemans fault. his body let him down. if anyone watched his junior footy he had all the traits of being one of the stars of this competition.
It sort of was....his body couldnt hold up.
It isnt personal haha...just the reality of professional sport.

Wouldn't waste the bullet on him.

Probably one of St Kilda's smarter decisions. An injury plagued bloke like that is nothing more than a list clogger.

try telling that to the sydney board and they call you a troll and suspend you.

Maybe a year away from the game will serve him well. Push himself with no pressure around him and get his body right.. with the afl possibliy intoducing lower clubs the selections of mature state league players. He would be ideal if he can prove himself

When sam Gilbert is getting a game ahead of you. your in trouble.

I saw all his sandy games this year.he is done.just not that good an got a stack of padded stats to make it look like he was doing well.
This has been my gripe even when I saw his limited game time at the Pies.

DizzySolidKouprey-small.gif

Not worth taking a punt on at the moment. Let him play VFL for a year and if he dominates and shows he’s over his injury problems then you might consider a rookie spot for 2020.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan Gamble was a worse one

Well played.

On a serious question, are his injuries behind Freeman because as a late throwaway pick I'd be interested for Sydney, brings speed which we don't have a lot of.

That Irish boy tommy Walsh type gamble

Could be worse, we could have paid first rounder for Jaksch from GWS. At least Walsh wasn't expensive (albeit he was as soft as they come)

Last edited:
Could be worse, we could have paid first rounder for Jacsch from GWS. At least Walsh wasn't expensive (albeit he was ahis soft as they come)

Tip for you. if you are going to hang crap on other teams get the guys name right ayyy. Makes it more eh funny.

Could be worse, we could have paid first rounder for Jacsch from GWS. At least Walsh wasn't expensive (albeit he was as soft as they come)
Tommy Walsh at least a rookie B like Mason Cox not like Jaksch .

Why would anyone take a chance on him when he hasnt shown anything in 5 years?

People only think hes still worth something because of his draft position.

He's done.
Jack Trengrove says hi..... So maybe Port will give him a shot, Jack was a injury riddled mid who hadn't done anything for years and couldn't run out of sight in a foggy night....

Well played.

On a serious question, are his injuries behind Freeman because as a late throwaway pick I'd be interested for Sydney, brings speed which we don't have a lot of.

I think the problem is that he no longer has the speed, if he still had it I doubt the saints would have delisted him.

He’s not a very good footballer. One of Hines rare blunders at the top end of the draft. We were lucky to get some value for him from St Kilda before anyone saw him actually play a lot, because he would have ended up being delisted earlier by us.

Maybe hamstring injuries is the new AFL lingo for positive drug test? Bennell, Freeman?

what a ridiculous thing to say, Nath is superb young man, worked super hard, spent his own money on extra rehab professional all the way.
Grub throwing around malicious slander.

as for Freeza, doesn't have speed, doesn't have acceleration, doesn't have kicking accuracy or penetration. You'd would think that after 3 years and countless dollars spent that the club would want him to succeed. His VFL, whilst impressive at time for numbers, didn't show the Nath Freeman that Collingwood selected and the Saints traded for. If your after a medium paced mid with questionable kicking skills, then he's your man.

you would think that if we saw any value in him that we wouldn't of held off for a pick somewhere come trade.
Some just want to lay the boot into a club for doing what is best for the club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back