Certified Legendary Thread Nathan Freeman Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Little bit of new info on Freeman - http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-01-...s-jake-carlisle-finally-back-in-full-training

"Luckless midfielder Nathan Freeman has been in full training after having dealt with ongoing hamstring issues since being drafted at No. 10 in 2013.

"He went off to Germany in the off-season for them to have another look at his hamstring and his preparation and that came back really positive," Cox said.

"He's been in full training for probably about six weeks."

However, Cox did not guarantee Freeman would play for St Kilda in 2017.

"Whether it means he plays senior football this year, well, we'll wait and see," he said.

"But for us, he's certainly well advanced from where he was when he first joined the club. "
Great news! :thumbsu:

Little bit of new info on Freeman - http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-01-...s-jake-carlisle-finally-back-in-full-training

"Luckless midfielder Nathan Freeman has been in full training after having dealt with ongoing hamstring issues since being drafted at No. 10 in 2013.

"He went off to Germany in the off-season for them to have another look at his hamstring and his preparation and that came back really positive," Cox said.

"He's been in full training for probably about six weeks."

However, Cox did not guarantee Freeman would play for St Kilda in 2017.

"Whether it means he plays senior football this year, well, we'll wait and see," he said.

"But for us, he's certainly well advanced from where he was when he first joined the club. "

Ok. Hands up. Admit it.

Who else shat themselves just a little when they read the first words "luckless midfielder Nathan Freeman...."

stock-vector-sliced-leg-of-ham-cartoon-79830580.jpg

^ wasn't ah... not what I was going for but after a quick search it'll do :p
Geez it's right off the bone

Just had a look on FB and the person who said that Freeman has broken down is a random teenage kid with no source or anything.

Highly doubt we have anything to worry about here folks.

Just had a look on FB and the person who said that Freeman has broken down is a random teenage kid with no source or anything.

Well he hasn't trained for a few days and is being managed due to his hammy being sore.

I don't like this one little bit. Please tell me I'm jumping at shadows....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's bit like that advice heard in the Band of Brothers mini-series. How to deal with fear in combat was to imagine you are already dead. Then you have nothing to be afraid of.

In the same way...I'm imagining Nathan is not going to come good. If he does....happy days. If not, well....it's not a disappointment. I have no expectations.

Thank you so much for this. My mate was a sponsor of Freeman when he was at the pies. I forwarded the picture with the message......Brownlow night, Saints v Pies. N. Freeman 3 votes. 28 disposals 3 goals.....

I like your enthusiasm.
However if i were you I'd be holding off on the gloating until he's actually played a game or 50 of AFL!

Your Collingwood mate would be quick to point out a picture of nathan jogging laps at training isn't exactly something the pies never saw :$

I like your enthusiasm.
However if i were you I'd be holding off on the gloating until he's actually played a game or 50 of AFL!

Your Collingwood mate would be quick to point out a picture of nathan jogging laps at training isn't exactly something the pies never saw :$

Yes he has mentioned that.....but he is one of the 'special pies'.....the 5 Club. I think you donate 5 grand and they buddy you up with a player and he got Freeman and I would derive great pleasure (if he comes good) in reminding him that the reason he left was you trying to touch him up

I'm having some awareness that his hammy's are totally ****ed. At least if he doesn't work out its happened at a time where it straight up doesn't matter. We aren't 'missing' him from the team, it'd just be a bonus if he was there.

Apparently saw him on the side of the Peninsula Link waiting for the RACV roadside assistance.

It's all about context.

I'm having some awareness that his hammy's are totally stuffed. At least if he doesn't work out its happened at a time where it straight up doesn't matter. We aren't 'missing' him from the team, it'd just be a bonus if he was there.

I've forgotten, which one is for hamstring awareness?

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back