Universal Love Nathan Fyfe 2019 Brownlow Medal Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't follow the count tonight, had stuff on. Got home to hear the news and I'm dead set stoked. Don't rate the Brownlow as an award myself, but for a club that is going through such a shift, it's good to have a feel-good moment to hang our hat on.

Also, a reminder of the sort of quality player the next coach has to work with too if they have any doubts.
Well done Fyfe, deserve it through and through. :thumbsu::freo::thumbsu:

Fyfe about a conversation with Ross late last year...

As recently as last year, about December, I was just going through the motions with my training and preparation with the idea of playing more footy towards the back end of the season,” Fyfe said.

“He challenged me to say, ‘You’re cruising, I don’t think how you’re performing and preparing at training is up to standard, I think you’ve got more in you’. That was a spark to really get going.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s not what you said over on your own board - you were nasty. Two faced &$@$
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? lol

You mean this post?

Fyfe will win by a landslide. He's polling in games he shouldnt be, and getting 3's when he should be getting 2's or 1's.

I'm not being two faced?

That is truly garbage. The man becomes the 15th person to win the Brownlow twice and the second person EVER to have more votes than games played ("a feat only previously achieved by pre-war great and three-time medallist Haydn Bunton Sr." as per ABC) and STILL gets second billing to a story about some stupid poll. Disgraceful. Beyond words, honestly.

But for some twisted reason, when I see this, it just hardens my resolve as a Freo supporter. Us against the world kinda stuff. f**k them.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back