Universal Love Nathan Fyfe 2019 Brownlow Medal Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Has become one of the greats tonight.

I don't think that is it for Fyfe either, could see him win another.
I think Cripps and Bontempelli probably have a hold on the Brownlow for the next couple of years. If Fyfe can snag a third during that time then that borderline puts him in legend status.

Just when I think the worst couldn’t go any further - they’ve gone and done this

It’s been particularly bad of late with their new editor, I had the displeasure of hearing him speak at a conference and it’s clear an ego is driving this women’s day level of reporting and bias.

Complete meandering to his waning, aging followers, cannot wait for this paper to meet its end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just when I think the worst couldn’t go any further - they’ve gone and done this

It’s been particularly bad of late with their new editor, I had the displeasure of hearing him speak at a conference and it’s clear an ego is driving this women’s day level of reporting and bias.

Complete meandering to his waning, aging followers, cannot wait for this paper to meet its end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m overseas, half the articles require a subscription now.... they ain’t getting one cent from me now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve never been a fan of the Brownlow but this achievement from Nat is outstanding. Playing for Fremantle where we rarely get any love from the umps means that he has to be so much better than others to win it.

We should all be very proud to be Fremantle supporters today more than ever. He is a credit to himself and the marketability of this achievement and the bloke himself is the best thing that has happened to our club.

It goes without saying that we need to use that tool and leverage it throughout our whole business to do everything to get a flag before he retires.

It is not just the clashing poll story which is distasteful, it is clearly trying to influence the outcome of a hearing over a serious matter by putting pressure on the tribunal that they somehow owe it to the footy public to be lenient. That is distasteful just on its own even if it was not published on Brownlow Medal night.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back