Toast Nathan Fyfe - The next captain of FFC

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm hoping that RTB snuck in some rule in the captaincy contract that the captain is required to have a haircut at least once a month (would explain why Mundy cut his hair last year :D )

Fyfe's hair is great as is. Not only does it look amazing but it also makes people look stupid when they try and insult him for "looking like a girl."

Fyfe's hair is great as is. Not only does it look amazing but it also makes people look stupid when they try and insult him for "looking like a girl."

Neh, we just have to agree to disagree then.
Personally, I'm not so bothered by the look. More along the line of whether it will get in the way of him spotting Ballantyne or Walters upfield.

Neh, we just have to agree to disagree then.
Personally, I'm not so bothered by the look. More along the line of whether it will get in the way of him spotting Ballantyne or Walters upfield.
If the headband keeps it out of his eyes he might be able to put a product in the hair that burns the eyes of opponents who get a face full of hair as he flicks it by them.

Fyfe hair like

ultimate-warrior.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry but I'm sure you'll all find Nat is rocking the "Barbarian" look:

images

Of course Nat's arms are a little bigger.
If I were a reporter in a Nat Fyfe press conference, I would so want to ask him "Nathan? What is best in life?"

FYFE:

Last edited:
Hard not to feel a bit of hype. Fyfe-zilla to be released. Seriously I do think he is going to create a bit of havoc, especially if Bennell gets on the paddock, and/or if he just feels like it. Going to be unstoppable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard not to feel a bit of hype. Fyfe-zilla to be released. Seriously I do think he is going to create a bit of havoc, especially if Bennell gets on the paddock, and/or if he just feels like it. Going to be unstoppable.
Yep pretty exciting to have your best player leading the club who handles the media with aplomb and sets a high standard for the rest to follow,I like Mundy as a player but don't think he was comfortable in the role ,wheras Fyfie oozes confidence and I believe will be a dynamic leader

Apologies if already posted but I only saw this interview now.

Not at all phased by questions from seasoned journos like Gerard Healy and Caro in responding that he wants to be remembered for dragging the Club to its first premiership. Also enlightening that the group gave Ross some honest feedback about where he was at with his assistant coaches tied into that as well - I'd speculate the group wanted more buy in from the hands-on workaholic version of RTB and less delegated via the inexperience of Hale and Guerra as in preseason 2016.

FULL INTERVIEW | Nat Fyfe speaks with Gerard, Dwayne and Caroline Wilson https://audioboom.com/posts/5608214...=retweet&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter via @audioBoom

Remove this Banner Ad

Back