Universal Love Nathan Fyfe

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow well that post there makes no sense.

Fyfey isn't ugly. Of course he's a heartthrob, but he's not that good looking on raw form. His draft-year photos... you're trying to tell me he'd comfortably pick up at a club every weekend?

Fyfey isn't ugly. Of course he's a heartthrob, but he's not that good looking on raw form. His draft-year photos... you're trying to tell me he'd comfortably pick up at a club every weekend?[/QUOTE]
Easily. The skinny wingnut who was drafted is not the same dude with the renaissance features and Farrah Fawcet hair.

Fyfey isn't ugly. Of course he's a heartthrob, but he's not that good looking on raw form. His draft-year photos... you're trying to tell me he'd comfortably pick up at a club every weekend?

Seems like a really stupid subject to argue so much over lmao. Why does it bother you so much.

It won't be a surprise to you that women enjoy the effect of the whole package.

Edit! That sounds like I'm saying you enjoy male appendage, I didn't mean that!

I meant that an average looking guy who is kicking arse at life is more attractive than a homeless guy who looks like a model.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol at arguing if Fyfe is attractive or not.

I don't mind Fyfe missing out on the St Kilda clash this week if it means more time to get it sorted and him all rested. We should be able to beat the Saints if we are a serious premiership contender! Surely the boys won't let us lose to them yet again. Means Weller stays yay! Hopefully Fyfe will be 100% for the finals...and fingers crossed this doesn't stuff up his Brownlow chances either on an individual note.

I meant that an average looking guy who is kicking arse at life is more attractive than a homeless guy who looks like a model.
And he has nice guns ;)

Also, girls on bigfooty saying they've dated AFL footballers. Yeah right. And Ali Michael is in my bed. Seriously.
Meh, it's the internet you don't have to believe me. I also grew up with an AFL footballer and he's grown up to be a lovely bloke (especially compared to his team mates). You don't have to believe that either if you don't want to.

Lol at arguing if Fyfe is attractive or not.

I don't mind Fyfe missing out on the St Kilda clash this week if it means more time to get it sorted and him all rested. We should be able to beat the Saints if we are a serious premiership contender! Surely the boys won't let us lose to them yet again. Means Weller stays yay! Hopefully Fyfe will be 100% for the finals...and fingers crossed this doesn't stuff up his Brownlow chances either on an individual note.
I'm sad I don't get to see him play this weekend, because they don't play enough games here in Melbourne. But if he's not 100% fit, keep him home to get better because he's going to be needed come finals.

I kinda think it's good for the team that he's not playing too because they've become overly reliant on him. It was obvious early in last week's game that our game plan seems to be "get it to fyfe"

I'm sad I don't get to see him play this weekend, because they don't play enough games here in Melbourne. But if he's not 100% fit, keep him home to get better because he's going to be needed come finals.

I kinda think it's good for the team that he's not playing too because they've become overly reliant on him. It was obvious early in last week's game that our game plan seems to be "get it to fyfe"
If it's any consolation, you get to see Weller instead :)

So is this groin injury the result of that knee from Mitchell? If so its cost him 5 weeks effectively. 3 weeks playing with the injury and 2 weeks out.

If the tribunal had of known the impact would be 5 weeks, Mitchell would of been rubbed out.
No he wouldn't.

If the roles had been reversed Fyfe would have got the death penalty though...

There you have it

Fyfe > Cousins

And he has nice guns ;)

Meh, it's the internet you don't have to believe me. I also grew up with an AFL footballer and he's grown up to be a lovely bloke (especially compared to his team mates). You don't have to believe that either if you don't want to.

I'm a bit curious as to who you dated.

His name didn't rhyme with Chive Slaughterhouse by any chance?

So is this groin injury the result of that knee from Mitchell? If so its cost him 5 weeks effectively. 3 weeks playing with the injury and 2 weeks out.

If the tribunal had of known the impact would be 5 weeks, Mitchell would of been rubbed out.
You can get a tight groin from bleeding in the upper leg.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back