Traded Nathan Kreuger [Traded to Collingwood with pick 55 for 41]

Remove this Banner Ad

Daicos bid matching chatter can go in the club focus thread:

Keep this one for Kreuger.

Fwiw, that chat was relevant because cats fans are proposing a trade that involves Daicos points.

Said we see Kruger as a Forward but sounds like there not been a 100% Commitment from Kruger to get to Collingwood yet.

Just report from Jon Ralph

Sorry Lore will do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s his ceiling Cats fans?
Clearly has talent. Has not played many games in defence but had a few games at VFL level where he was very similar to Stewart in style. Very aggressive on his attack of the football and will over committ at times which is something he will need to work on.

As a forward think similar attack on the ball as naughton but without the marking ability. Has a tendency to charge in hurting others and himself, he is similar to P McCartin in that regard and is something that needs to change if he is going to have a long career.

I hope he stays but realistically is behind Hawkins, Cameron and Ratolgolea (I can never spell his name.) If he is wanting gametime and also wants to play in the forward line, he does need to go elsewhere. Defense though I am sure he could get more games.
I would love to get big Sav.

Reported he turned down cats offer and wants to play forward. So it's now pies to take unless saints agree to play him forward.

Saints need a defender not forward. If he wants to play forward he will go to collingwood.

Reported he turned down cats offer and wants to play forward. So it's now pies to take unless saints agree to play him forward.

Well if a two game player - who has never strung together a consistent season in the reserves - thinks he can dictate where he plays, the other clubs are welcome to him.

Last edited:

Don't think he has any Chance of going to Saints as Knocked them back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back