Traded Nathan Kreuger [Traded to Collingwood with pick 55 for 41]

Remove this Banner Ad

Not in a hurry to sign an extension... wants to see how it looks at years end..

To be honest thats the right call for him and the club..given his injury history need to see him fit and playing for the next 6 weeks to adequately assess his value. I expect he will stay.

To be honest thats the right call for him and the club..given his injury history need to see him fit and playing for the next 6 weeks to adequately assess his value. I expect he will stay.

Those that have no real skin in the game can cast aspertions... you are correct of course ..yet standby for a melt if he decides to move to the Crows as uncontracted player etc. Everyone is an expert on what everyone else should be doing.

I would take him at Port. Would cost almost nothing and we need more young KPDS. All of ours are over 25
After today his price may have gone up

That's if we don't put a new contract to him

Has the defensive capabilities at senior level I think and if he translates his vfl rebounding work to afl we have a serious player here. Just needs the body to hold together.

One game of course , and its alwasy difficult first game in. The other guys give lip service to trust but gradually they see and real trust builds. Would be borderlin reckless to go rebounding today.. play him again next week , give him another against a different opponent. One thing about the AFL as a backman, every week you play on someone who can burn you

Downside.. there would be a couple of side s now that look at that and see a guy who is cheap and OOC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One game of course , and its alwasy difficult first game in. The other guys give lip service to trust but gradually they see and real trust builds. Would be borderlin reckless to go rebounding today.. play him again next week , give him another against a different opponent. One thing about the AFL as a backman, every week you play on someone who can burn you

Downside.. there would be a couple of side s now that look at that and see a guy who is cheap and OOC
After the patience through injury we've shown him I'd be a bit aggrieved

Last edited:
Must have been the best 7 possession game of all time.
Gotta look past the stats..
but i understand why people use that as a metric.
If he plays like that and averages 12... I’ll take it

Go Catters

Gotta look past the stats..
but i understand why people use that as a metric.
If he plays like that and averages 12... I’ll take it

Go Catters

He played in the best defensive group in the league, with multiple spares around him. Anyone would look good in that line up.

He played in the best defensive group in the league, with multiple spares around him. Anyone would look good in that line up.
Kreuger is a strong, athletic and aggressive defender. He has some talent and hopefully becomes a serviceable defender. Certainly won't be a star, maybe a Ben McKay level defender who is great defensively but offers very little offensively.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back