Player Watch Nathan Kreuger

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Freddy. Hopefully he will be a nightmare to match up on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good pick up. He might want forward but he looks a likely backman in the clips. Could be the Roughy replacement we need.
unless we suddenly change our mind. But at this point, we see him forward. Maybe they'll change in a few years.

Good pick up. He might want forward but he looks a likely backman in the clips. Could be the Roughy replacement we need.

We brought him as a Forward so someone else might be tried down back

unless we suddenly change our mind. But at this point, we see him forward. Maybe they'll change in a few years.
Reality is likely to be its where a spot comes up for him. I a,m sure he would prefer CHB in the AFL to CHF in the VFL if they were the options. Young unproven players cant be too picky. nice that he looks he could play either end.

Reality is likely to be its where a spot comes up for him. I a,m sure he would prefer CHB in the AFL to CHF in the VFL if they were the options. Young unproven players cant be too picky. nice that he looks he could play either end.
True, but word is I believe we told him we want him to play up forward with cameron and checkers. And thats where he wants to play/feels where his best position is.

But he is the ultimate swingman, so either end, a win win.

Wright said he viewed him as a forward on trade radio, I assume that's one of the carrots we used to lure him over here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back