Player Watch Nathan Kreuger

Remove this Banner Ad

No one expected crispy to become a copeland winner but here we are…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did.

Been on him since they opened the pack of steak knives.

Do we know how long he’s signed for? I’m assuming 2, maybe 3, but haven’t seen it confirmed or reported anywhere
7 years at $900,000 PA
Club said it was just to piss off BF posters.
(smiley face)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm with you. And I'd just like to point out that we haven't won a flag since the hugging craze swept through our hallowed halls.
It's the butt patting that gets me.

That would have been a sure way to get a smack in the head when I played - regardless of what team you played for.

It's getting harder to work out who plays on who's team now days!

and Getting Cotinued Games as sounds like he has a Tendacy to get Injured a bit and also Covid Stopping the VFL hurts as well
Spot on Dave, the last 2 years have been the worst time in history for a young guy in the VFL trying to get promoted to the seniors. Pure lack of games has made it very difficult. The likes of Coleman-Jones, Chol & Krueger all left clubs where they were rooted in the 2's, sitting around waiting for lockdowns to end. if Krueger can crash a few packs & clunk a few marks, then he'll do fine. I can't wait to see him get a chance.

Thought he did Quite well this Afternoon.

Kicked 2 Goals and Great Tackler with also Putting Pressure on

Athletic, big body that hits the pack, kicks like a mule...

Answered a question for me today:

He is definitely better off as a forward option than a defender

Will be an intriguing battle between Cox, Cameron and Krueger for the forward roles this year

Assuming only max 2 of the 3 can fit in a line up with Grundy as ruck and the

Grundy- Krueger - Cox/Cameron combo is greater than

a Grundy, Cox, Cameron combo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back