Point Cook
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Red Sox, Man U, Chi Bears
58847_3853915725215_2133269893_n.jpg

Gun dancer

Re: 42. Nathan Lovett-Murray

Played a fairly decent game on Saturday night after returning from a long term injury. His attack on the ball and dash from the back line were great. In the end got a bit of a toweling from Cooney, but I guess he justs needs a few more games under his belt to get back some match fitness.

Gives great run and drive from the half back line, expect big things next season if can stay injury free and have a good pre-season.

Imagine NLM, Nash, McPhee and a fit Richie Cole all running from defence. It would be awesome.

3/4 aint bad, maybe Rama when he gets fitter, we start to resemble a team that can run a little, then we'll just need some players in the middle

thankgod he's back, the no.42 jersey has been sitting on my shelf for far too long!

Still needs to work on those ground balls, but I imagine he'll be better this week for the run.

He's an important player for us.

Still needs to work on those ground balls, but I imagine he'll be better this week for the run.

He's an important player for us.

more than most people think..... paddy ryder has made his loss less obvious this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone see him stop the group and point to the banner before the game?

His work ethic has improved out of sight.

He is improving but i still cant help but get worried every time he goes near the ball. His skills just dont cut it for me yet. Hopefully he proves me wrong next year!

Great game genst the doggies 2nite. I see him being important to our success this year.

Has one of the cleanest hands at the club, if not the cleanest.

He's a unit too. Will give defenders nightmares if played off the HFF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back