Player Watch Nathan Murphy

Remove this Banner Ad

What a start!!!

They've managed to commentate over his best passages of play and ignore him (mostly Garry Lyon slagging off Langdon), but already Murph's knocked up three genuinely excellent moments - a great mark back with the flight off a sky ball; an incredible weave and handpass to set us away off half back; and an intercept of a Wingard handball which saved us a goal.

He has it. Whatever it is. I'm going early. Another very bright prospect in black and white.

What a start!!!

They've managed to commentate over his best passages of play and ignore him (mostly Garry Lyon slagging off Langdon), but already Murph's knocked up three genuinely excellent moments - a great mark back with the flight off a sky ball; an incredible weave and handpass to set us away off half back; and an intercept of a Wingard handball which saved us a goal.

He has it. Whatever it is. I'm going early. Another very bright prospect in black and white.
Was he the one that laid the big tackle on Boak?

What a start!!!

Also a Tackle on the Port Player running into a Open Goal

He's done some nice things and is arguably playing better than many of his VFL games. Hope he can keep it going this half
Amazing when better players around you, some can go up notches and get the tempo. Helps.

He's done some nice things and is arguably playing better than many of his VFL games. Hope he can keep it going this half

He has Tired Late in VFL Games

At least he’s thinking- Maynard should have touched it over.

Go Pies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murrays biggest issue past ffew weeks is turning it over

Murphy hasn't torched it at all , like the look of him. Good size and leap on him
He’s a keeper.

Will be substantial for us :)

What a start!!!

You might be a little late to the party but welcome to the Nathan Murphy fan bus regardless... :D

Now that is a ripping debut! Murphy was equal to the pace of the game and had a level of composure and effort that will make him a best 22 player in time. His corralling, tackling and the execution of his kicking skills were stand outs.

Just got home from work and see we got a great result and young Murphy a terrific debut.I said a few weeks ago he is a keeper and will be 1 of the big 4 and when he gets here he will be staying in the team and reading a few posts this could happen.

Reading that he took a mark going back with the flight does not surprised in the least,he came back on against Werribe after being targeted and knocked out and he is a very calm player with good disposal on both sides and makes good decisions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back