Player Watch Nathan Murphy (Retired 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought he was fantastic. Well done Dekka. You've picked another gem.

If it’s true and he’s grown to KPP height once he puts more weight on we’ll have a very good defender.

Not sure he's grown much height wise.

I know they have been playing him off half back but does he have any midfield aspirations? Classy user of the ball.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Still got Schaz penciled in as the long term Pendles replacement but could easily see Murphy take that role.

Going off a photo from the other week he’s taller than Degoey.

Yeah, need to see their feet in that photo. Suggest Murphy might have been standing on a step.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was sitting just behind interchange yesterday, he's the same height as Degoey, maybe a touch taller

Murphy listed as 189, JDG 191, so there wouldn't be much in it. The pic I think Soups was referring to Murphy was way taller the JDG and I doubt he's grown that much.

Just watched the replay, he did some very nice things. He is skinny but pretty strong in the contest. Happy for him to stay in the side
Get a look at the 3rd quarter with about one minute to go, gets penalised for knocking the ball out of bounce, then picks himself and throws himself backwards into on coming traffic to spoil and save a shot on goal.
Nick Maxwell like.

I think he can play at either end of the ground and due to us having Howe, Langdon, Schaz, Moore, etc he might get more opportunities forward as a third tall.

Murphy listed as 189, JDG 191, so there wouldn't be much in it. The pic I think Soups was referring to Murphy was way taller the JDG and I doubt he's grown that much.
Nah he wasn’t much, looked a cm or two at the most, but the main point was that at the start of the season he was listed as a couple of cm shorter than JDG, so he’s grown at least 2-3 cm this year if he’s now as tall or a touch taller than JDG. If he’s gone up to 192 then there’s every chance that he could push up to KPP height in the next 12 months too.

Nah he wasn’t much, looked a cm or two at the most, but the main point was that at the start of the season he was listed as a couple of cm shorter than JDG, so he’s grown at least 2-3 cm this year if he’s now as tall or a touch taller than JDG. If he’s gone up to 192 then there’s every chance that he could push up to KPP height in the next 12 months too.

I believe JDG is more like 192~193 himself now anyway? At least Pendles seems to think he is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back