Player Watch Nathan Murphy (Retired 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

How far off is Murph now? He may prove to be part of the solution this year especially after Dunn’s season-ender. He’d be behind Reid but ahead of Madgen, I would guess, if either Moore or Roughead got injured?

How far off is Murph now? He may prove to be part of the solution this year especially after Dunn’s season-ender. He’d be behind Reid but ahead of Madgen, I would guess, if either Moore or Roughead got injured?

Picked up an injury. Given our history he could be out for the season.

Picked up an injury. Given our history he could be out for the season.
Sure, but it was a calf about a fortnight or so ago? So maybe back to VFL in another fortnight?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His ankle must been Really Bad as been out since 1st Qtr of RD1 in the VFL
Not recuperating properly.

Great shame.

Hopefully it will be good to go.

His ankle must been Really Bad as been out since 1st Qtr of RD1 in the VFL
I was at that game right next to interchange bench and I remember the bench (trainer/physio) telling his father it wasn't that bad but he would need a ride home. Think I might have mentioned it in the thread. :D

I was at that game right next to interchange bench and I remember the bench (trainer/physio) telling his father it wasn't that bad but he would need a ride home. Think I might have mentioned it in the thread. :D

Remember seeing him on crutches in front of aami park later that afternoon. Wanted to give him a hand because he was alone and stuggling along but he looked undertandbly annoyed so I let it be. Such a shame to miss out on seeing him develop further this year so far.

Haven’t seen many pics of Murphy lately, but would it be safe to say with a bit of filling out he would be KPD size now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back