Player Watch Nathan Murphy

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
We should sponsor Murphy

:D

We’ve knocked a few off that way.
Jinx

Ben Ken
Aish gone

Sier jinxed
Scharenberg jinxed

Maybe I better keep my ideas to
Myself :D

Last edited:

kallangur pie

Team Captain
Sep 17, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Murphy still has 2 mths before he is 20 and he does not look far off KP size really broad in the shoulders with long arms and 4 or 5 centimetres on Dayne. Just going by the look of Murphy although he has had some injury problems he has not been wasting his time,he is like having a new recruit but the body looks ready to go.

I think he has some talent to go with that body an exiting prospect,in the 2 games he played at the top level he looked right at home,I think he will play regular this season and for some time to come.

Just looking at Nathan I can see why we may have picked him at 6 but he was a bloody steal at 39 I think,an outstanding prospect.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
We should sponsor Murphy

We’ve knocked a few off that way.
Jinx

Ben Ken
Aish gone

Sier jinxed
Scharenberg jinxed

Maybe I better keep my ideas to
Myself :D

Maybe we should look at Reid or Varcoe or Greenwood. Expectations on their 2020 impact seem to be low.

I'd like to see Murphy play wing in the VFL. He has the tank for it. Imagine the damage he could do floating back and then moving forward at his height and with his kicking and marking skills. He'd need to learn positioning in transition. I reckon there's an opportunity on wing that may not be there in defence.

I like it.
If we had a more luxurious position regarding talls, Darcy Moore is the one I'd love to see on the wing. I think he'd wreak absolute havoc.

I’ll jinx the chosen one

That’s it, no more suggestions from you saintly, you’re done enough damage to our list. We want them to be fit and healthy

jonbe54

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2009
Rural paradise
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can't you just follow Bad Horse's lead regarding Schache and choose someone who plays for another club?
A couple of suggestions are:
Patrick Dangerfield
Toby Greene
Dangerfield??

REALLY???

The flog that pulls the gimp card whenever he or his side is being beaten??

It may have escaped some around here but Dangermouse pulls the injured card EVERY time.

Dangerfield??

REALLY???

The flog that pulls the gimp card whenever he or his side is being beaten??

It may have escaped some around here but Dangermouse pulls the injured card EVERY time.
You missed my point. I want Saintly to jinx an opposition flog.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
We should sponsor
Sicily.

Has the face for it (my jinx).

Last edited:
Back