CM9000

BigFooty Optimist
Aug 19, 2016
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
I’m preemptively creating this thread for when the big man, Nathan Vardy, comes back big time and eventually wins a game for us off his own boot in the coming season, which would warrant the creation of this thread. To save someone on here 30 seconds, I’ve decided to post it now, given it’s inevitable as he builds momentum.

This man has it all. Height, brains, the ability to play the best quarter of his career in a GF that ultimately wins us the game. To doubt his ability to come back is to assume we are no chance to win a flag this year. Mark my words, West Coast will not win a flag without this man hitting his straps in September.

And, for the record, Bailey Williams is a poor man’s Nathan Vardy, someone not worthy to tie the shoe laces on Vardy’s boots. If we have Williams as our back up ruck come September, we will, by that time, already be out of the premiership race.

Cannot see this one having a long life.

Willie Rioli - a miscarriage of justice. Suspended longer than he played.

I’m preemptively creating this thread for when the big man, Nathan Vardy, comes back big time and eventually wins a game for us off his own boot in the coming season, which would warrant the creation of this thread. To save someone on here 30 seconds, I’ve decided to post it now, given it’s inevitable as he builds momentum.

This man has it all. Height, brains, the ability to play the best quarter of his career in a GF that ultimately wins us the game. To doubt his ability to come back is to assume we are no chance to win a flag this year. Mark my words, West Coast will not win a flag without this man hitting his straps in September.

And, for the record, Bailey Williams is a poor man’s Nathan Vardy, someone not worthy to tie the shoe laces on Vardy’s boots. If we have Williams as our back up ruck come September, we will, by that time, already be out of the premiership race.
Good to see you've moved on from Hickgod. Best of luck with Darth Vardy!

Last edited:
download-14.jpg

To

download-10.jpg

To

download-15.jpg

To

images-12.jpg

Then

download-16.jpg

Then an even bigger then.

images-11.jpg

images-10.jpg

Nathan Vardy: A name that will forever be enshrined, in a sensational passage of play, that sits proudly in West Coast Eagles folklore.

......................................................................................................

That said he is ........ sadly cooked.

I don't think people should give up on Vardy just yet. He hasn't really played since 2019 so he is going to need at least three or four games to gather some confidence in his body, which will then filter into his play.

I hope he can regain form that I don't know if that is possible but the reality is we need him to get somewhere near his best because our ruck stocks are thin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back