What the heck? Nathan Wilson photo in today's West

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice try dicko
You post proof of where you get your 95%ers from
Not all AFL footballers have trophy wives and earn more than is possible in the real world !!!
I'm 95% sure you are not married to this woman, neither have the earning capacity of her husband.
But there is a 5% chance I might be wrong.
Gisele-Bundchen01.jpg

So this thread is ment to be a lame attempt at trolling Fremantle, in reality its a thread body shaming a pregnant woman.
Pathetic!
Simple question mate - if your partner was pregnant, would you take the same photo and frame it and hang it in your entrance for everyone who ever enters your house to see ad finitum - including the friends of the the future child in question who might visit said house over the next 15 years ?
Next question - would you feel comfortable having roughly 300,000 plus people see the same pic on page 3 of their daily rag.
Please tell me that you would have a little more respect for your partner and that your partner would have a little more respect for their unborn child.
As for playing the body shaming card - get real !!!

And someone had a go at me because I enjoy the old local rivalries of the VFL more than supposed interstate rivalries...

BTW I reckon the pic's a bit risque for mm but yeah ^ I'm old fashioned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OP is a f*ckwit.
Plain and simple.
Thinks he is the King of Monaco or some upper class aristocrat but is simply a f*ckwit.
"King of Monaco" - now there's an insult if ever I saw one.
What could be worse - "Queen of England" or "President of the United States" dare I say !!!

Simple question mate - if your partner was pregnant, would you take the same photo

No I wouldn't but Im generally a shy person to begin with, something like this for me would be totally out of character.

I removed the 2nd half of that question, its not worthy of a response.

Next question - would you feel comfortable having roughly 300,000 plus people see the same pic on page 3 of their daily rag.
Please tell me that you would have a little more respect for your partner and that your partner would have a little more respect for their unborn child.

No I wouldn't feel comfortable at all having the photo in the paper but this thread isn't about me or what Id do, thats completely irrelevant.

As for playing the body shaming card - get real !!!

Then please by all means explain to us what your issue is with page 3 of west, excluding all references to the pregnant woman.
Good luck.

No I wouldn't but Im generally a shy person to begin with, something like this for me would be totally out of character.

I removed the 2nd half of that question, its not worthy of a response.

No I wouldn't feel comfortable at all having the photo in the paper but this thread isn't about me or what Id do, thats completely irrelevant.

Then please by all means explain to us what your issue is with page 3 of west, excluding all references to the pregnant woman.
Good luck.
Please educate me as to where I have "body shamed" this woman ???
Not quite sure I'm the one doing the shaming in this instance !!!

Please educate me as to where I have "body shamed" this woman ???
Not quite sure I'm the one doing the shaming in this instance !!!
Perhaps if he had of hung a premiership medal around her neck ???

OK - that was really, really, really low and I apologize in advance !!!
It is Fremantle we are talking about - sorry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back