What the heck? Nathan Wilson photo in today's West

Remove this Banner Ad

The photo is one thing, the need of the OP to start the thread is another thing.

I can just picture him opening up his paper(yeah it seems like he still buys a paper), seeing the picture and thinking "that's that campaigner who said he doesn't like my footy club. Well, i now feel it my duty to make a thread on Big Footy about this campaigner, but i'll start it with... Didn't want to come to the West Coast Eagles because he despises them - I can live with that....Yeah that'll make it clear it's just a social commentary thread"

Quite humorous/sad/intriguing really.

The photo is one thing, the need of the OP to start the thread is another thing.

I can just picture him opening up his paper(yeah it seems like he still buys a paper), seeing the picture and thinking "that's that campaigner who said he doesn't like my footy club. Well, i now feel it my duty to make a thread on Big Footy about this campaigner, but i'll start it with... Didn't want to come to the West Coast Eagles because he despises them - I can live with that....Yeah that'll make it clear it's just a social commentary thread"

Quite humorous/sad/intriguing really.
Its amazing how many people that complain about threads take the time to firstly read them and secondly spend 10 minutes writing and the proof-reading their reply.
It would seem we are all tarred with the same brush according to your logic.
Humorous/sad/intriguing - exactly !!!

Bogan photo on page 3 in a perth newspaper?
Perth having bogans isn’t really going to crack the front page as breaking news any time soon is it?

Also OP yes you are a total fckwit.

Nice of them to leave the comfort of their Caravan to have the snap taken.

Still not sure why Wilson couldn’t put a shirt on though.

Be honest Chester, how many have you knocked out staring at this?
Give me a break - Woman's Day would have better pics than that if you needed to add some cheese to your taco.
You need to break loose from those male sites and see whats really out there !!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom .Boyd type of behavior problems here.
Glad we sold willo and not the better running half back good luck weat coast

Maybe Wilson will overcome these huge (made up) behaviour problems and dominate a grand final too?

Mary mother of god. Its far too early in the morning to see s**t like that :'(
We all make the odd mistake, mine was curiosity...hoping it isnt burnt into my eyes for the rest of the day.

Didn't want to come to the West Coast Eagles because he despises them

But, why would he..

Perhaps if he had of hung a premiership medal around her neck ???

OK - that was really, really, really low and I apologize in advance !!!
It is Fremantle we are talking about - sorry

<light bulb above head - confused look on face> I think I might be on to something here...

Quite probable that the paper took 100 photos and chose the one that makes the couple look like they live in a trailer park. Zero chance NW chose the photo to be printed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back