What the heck? Nathan Wilson photo in today's West

Remove this Banner Ad

That is one hundred percent bogan. No ifs, no buts. However, perhaps the couple were deliberately going for that look? :huh:

Each to their own, though. If Nathan and his missus want to embrace their Mandurah roots, more power to them!

I'm not one to get all judgey on people, but surely this couple would have known they'd be judged for this by the general public?

I know what sort of sledging happens in local footy, so I could only imagine what sort of sledging will be coming Nathan's way in 2018.

Luckily, I am though - what a tacky, bogan ass photo. Whose idea was it - his or the papers? And why would either party think or even agree to this?

Worst thing about that photo is he doesn't even look like an athlete.

Just some rat faced weasely campaigner who'd bail you up asking for smokes or a bus fare.

I’m not sure physical attractiveness is a pre-requisite for being an AFL footballer

Worst thing about that photo is he doesn't even look like an athlete.

Just some rat faced weasely campaigner who'd bail you up asking for smokes or a bus fare.
So you must be an athlete who is prepared to back up your big words with actions..or are you just some old campaigner talking s**t from your armchair. Time will tell next season. I don’t expect you are any oil painting..

So you must be an athlete who is prepared to back up your big words with actions..or are you just some old campaigner talking s**t from your armchair. Time will tell next season. I don’t expect you are any oil painting..

Seriously, is it hard to believe anyone who goes to the gym on a regular basis is in better shape than that?

I'm no Majak Daw, but I'm happy to claim better shape than Nathan Wilson.

btw I don't have to prove it either, because the guy looks so s**t it's not even a boast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a horrifically bogan photo, but kinda sweet at the same time.

And who are we kidding, all Australians are bogans, it's just a question of degree.

Not my proudest fap...

Here's another one. Go crazy.

gfgf.jpg

I never paid much attention to him at GWS but he has been very good for us this year.

If he keeps playing like that he can pose nude on the front page for all I care.

I like that he has a bit of bogan in him, and not your average cookie cutter politically correct player they are pumping out these days.

But page 3 of the West Australian newspaper ???
I'm sorry - but if you can't see the stupidity in allowing that to be published you need your head read !!!

Naitanui was on the front page of The West a few weeks back for merely completing a training session.

I don't know man , but Tom Morris from " on the couch " looks like a love child of Nick Maxwell and Tyrion . ( GOT )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back