Traded Nathan Wilson [traded to Fremantle]

Remove this Banner Ad

In my opinion I think Weller is worth around 15 - 20, Wilson around 30 and Matera 35-45.
Interesting to see how this plays out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Double standards after that outcry wouldnt you think?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
A public statement saying you'd want to keep the player is the most intelligent thing to say immediately after the news is made public - it puts the club in the best position for a future draft pick.
The difference between Freo and GWS, however, is we are not going to keep a young bloke away from the game for a year and be d##kheads.
A deal will be done.

A public statement saying you'd want to keep the player is the most intelligent thing to say immediately after the news is made public - it puts the club in the best position for a future draft pick.
The difference between Freo and GWS, however, is we are not going to keep a young bloke away from the game for a year and be d##kheads.
A deal will be done.

So talking tough Tony Abbott style.. tsk tsk.
Only dickheads during that period was the manager of your star forward.

We shall see. Im sure this will be part of a deal with Wilson and picks etc.

As a neutral don't the GWS fans believe Wilson has more value than a mid second rounder? It's amazing the difference in perceived value when a club is losing a player rather than gaining.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Of course. But I dont expect a clubs supporters to be entirely objective either. They certainly do better than some in that regard.

Look at Richmond....

You really think Freo will finish top 2 next year? Freo are $67 for the flag.

The only ay I see Freo win the flag next year is that Freo fluke their way to the grand final and Tough Man tony Abbott is our opponent in the grand final.

Freo going top in 2015 to bottom 4 in 2016 was a once off. Thank **** freo didn't trade our 2016 1st rounder back in 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back