Traded Nathan Wilson [traded to Fremantle]

Remove this Banner Ad

Neither was your indirect but obvious reference to Freo's position on the Weller trade - the thread for which you have been a remarkably strong contributor in.

Not at all was making a point that we have been reasonable in this trade by asking for a late 1st early 2nd and not a top 10 pick as a starting point.

Yes the Weller thread amused me for a few hours. But it was time to get on with the trade talk.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not at all was making a point that we have been reasonable in this trade by asking for a late 1st early 2nd and not a top 10 pick as a starting point.

Yes the Weller thread amused me for a few hours. But it was time to get on with the trade talk.

Freo dont have neither a late first round nor a second round pick. GWS were offered next year's second rounder but declined, how is that reasonable?

Basically telling Freo to split pick 5 is not being reasonable, its actually the opposite. Now as for the reason you didn't ask for a top 10 pick, well that is because the decision makers down at GWS dont have the balls to make such demands and are afraid they will be laughed at by people that dont matter, people like you and I!

Last edited:
Freo dont have neither a late first round nor a second round pick. GWS were offered next year's second rounder but declined, how is that reasonable?

Basically telling Freo to split pick 5 is not being reasonable, its actually the opposite. Now as for the reason you didn't ask for a top 10 pick, well that is because the decision makers down at GWS dont have the balls to make such demands and are afraid they will be laughed at by people that dont matter, people like you and I!

Reasonable doesnt mean taking whatever is thrown our way.

So you are saying we are unreasonable for asking for a pick between 15 and 20 but then go on to say we are gutless for not asking for higher?

Fmd keep up the jokes. One day they will be funny. Im sure of it.

Hey guys, both Freo and GWS, they're talking tough guy tactics in the Charlie Cameron thread. Now I feel like we've all come together and become the expert on those, so who wants to offer up suggestions for Adelaide? Alexander Downer tough guy tactics, perhaps? :p

Hey guys, both Freo and GWS, they're talking tough guy tactics in the Charlie Cameron thread. Now I feel like we've all come together and become the expert on those, so who wants to offer up suggestions for Adelaide? Alexander Downer tough guy tactics, perhaps? :p

So to clarify.

NSW - Tony Abbott tough guy tactics
WA - Julie Bishop tough girl tactics
SA - Alexander Downer Tough Guy? Is that even possible Freomaniac?

Billy Bunter?
Naaah
Cory Bernardi as a fascist bastard surely

So to clarify.

Julie was born in SA ... I'm hoping she'll end up going to Port.

Not the nuclear option!
69b18f9bc3f9af5353c6e3ba26d4db31.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reasonable doesnt mean taking whatever is thrown our way.

So you are saying we are unreasonable for asking for a pick between 15 and 20 but then go on to say we are gutless for not asking for higher?

Fmd keep up the jokes. One day they will be funny. Im sure of it.

It's one and the same champ. Forcing a team to give up something they haven't got is being unreasonable and not asking for the pick we do have, that being 5, is gutless!

Can't wait for your next deflection!

It's one and the same champ. Forcing a team to give up something they haven't got is being unreasonable and not asking for the pick we do have, that being 5, is gutless!

:D What makes you so sure we didn't ask?

So to clarify.

Well Tough Man Tony Abbott isn't born in Australia. Born in London, England.

I will have a go.

WA: Kim Beazley tough guy tactics.

SA: Nick Xenphon Tough Guy tactics.

Victoria: Jeff Kennett or Clive Palmer tough guy tactics. (Yes Clive Palmer is born in Victoria, Footscray to be exact)

NSW: Macolm turnbull tough guy tactics

Queensland: Kevin Rudd Tough man tactics or my person favourite, Pauline Hanson underhanded tactics

Tasmania: Jacqui Lambie tough woman tactics.

I can be stuffed commenting on NT or ACT, you work it out!:)

Now now. Its not forcing anything. Its saying you have plenty of trades up your sleeve. Try getting something better.

Im pretty sure we have tried the ol pick 11 for pick 5 and Wilson. No doubts actually.

I guess this deal may not eventuate. Provided a lot of discussion/posturing. Was Bigfoot fun for 2 weeks.
Cameron was very confident last night, more wirried about the Kennedy trade. Think it gets done, interested to see the details. Which was my starting point.

Think this was always going to get done. Giants were after 15-20, but happy to settle for 20-25 with a preference for that to be 2017 rather than 2018. Prior to the Lachie Weller news, GWS has given up on 2017 happening and were going to settle for 2018, but then thought they might as well wait and see if one of the Suns early second rounders came back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back