Toast Nathan Wilson - Welcome to Freo!

Remove this Banner Ad

I lived down there for a year. Only got into a couple of fights

hahahaha - I'm sorry, but I actually lol'd at this....

1 year, couple of fights. Yeh, seems reasonable :oops:

I lived there for a few years, it was like some kind of horror movie - beautiful during the day but if you dared venture out anytime after sunset you'd better watch out

hahahaha - I'm sorry, but I actually lol'd at this....

1 year, couple of fights. Yeh, seems reasonable :oops:

I lived there for a few years, it was like some kind of horror movie - beautiful during the day but if you dared venture out anytime after sunset you'd better watch out

Yeah mate I posted it just as a bit of humour. I'd rather make love than fight :)

But honestly yes Mandurah has it's fait share of agro rock addict scum who would steal a grandmothers hand bag if the opportunity presented.

Wilson self reported and it smells like as some have said a jealous idiot who wanted to cut a player down. The thing Wilson has every right to attend family functions.

Yeah I get that he probably shouldn't have been in Mandurah at a party that late,
Why not?

It was a family members 21st

The boys are allowed to go out on Saturday nights, Seany Darcy, Ryan, Coxy etc headed out last Sat night too for Darcys 21st

Only players in rehab are under strict conditions (or 6 day breaks, no drinking rule)

Why not?

It was a family members 21st

The boys are allowed to go out on Saturday nights, Seany Darcy, Ryan, Coxy etc headed out last Sat night too for Darcys 21st

Only players in rehab are under strict conditions (or 6 day breaks, no drinking rule)

The club doesn't have a no Mandurah rule

To say that would be ridiculous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back