Delisted Nathan Wright

Remove this Banner Ad

Gone the full sleeve!
12654620_10153613535698183_8017889333715053780_n.jpg

Nathan needs to reinvent himself a little. Maybe as a run with tagger?
Bit of a dead end reinvention, though isn't it? Nobody wants taggers any more.

Last edited:
What about goal kicking manic pressure forward? Has done alright for himself so far.

I liked Wright's game today, looked like he didn't get a lot of time on ground but certainly made his presence felt when he was out there. Produced two very nice goals too, a lovely bomb of a set shot and a sneaky snap

I liked Wright's game today, looked like he didn't get a lot of time on ground but certainly made his presence felt when he was out there. Produced two very nice goals too, a lovely bomb of a set shot and a sneaky snap
Ahh goodie, ya beat me too it!
Thought for half a game today, that Nafe's game was pretty solid, did some really good things.
Couldnt believe he kicked that bomb set shot goal too! best kick ive seen from him everQ!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As mentioned by Brains Trust66 broken Ankle for Wrighty, he has come back from these long term injuries before so I have faith.
Was named as an emerg this week too, so I believe the club still rates his ferocious madman still f50 tackling game.
bloke needs some luck though!

Really hope Wright can break back into the team somehow but spots are going to be hard to come by so he’ll need to work really hard on the track and do everything right in the twos if he starts there . A good preseason and playing well in practice games my elevate him above some others for the start . He knows what needs to be done.

Can’t wait for 2018 season.

Really hope Wright can break back into the team somehow but spots are going to be hard to come by so he’ll need to work really hard on the track and do everything right in the twos if he starts there . A good preseason and playing well in practice games my elevate him above some others for the start . He knows what needs to be done.

Can’t wait for 2018 season.

Also interested to see how Wrighty goes this year, I think in the games he played last year he played ok and kicked a few goals as that defensive forward.
Its on him to elevate and demand selection week in week out

He looks almost certain to go at the end of the year despite always being around the side
im not sure, I think when he gets into the team he does ok, nothing special, but does a role.
Has been sneaking up with a goal or two in most games he plays also.
He tackles hard and puts pressure on which is what you want in the smaller fwd role

im not sure, I think when he gets into the team he does ok, nothing special, but does a role.
Has been sneaking up with a goal or two in most games he plays also.
He tackles hard and puts pressure on which is what you want in the smaller fwd role

I'd have said in "some games". Most would imply more than half.
Weller ( in a bad year ) got at least 15 disposals most games, wright tends to be on around 8.

He played 3 games last year, and was dropped after all three.

Its pretty clear he's going to struggle to score another contract.

He played 3 games last year, and was dropped after all three.

Its pretty clear he's going to struggle to score another contract.

He's had 33 games, so its not like he hasn't had opportunity, and now we have others we want to give those opportunities to.
He's a poor mans Mav, and Mav himself is under the pump.

Nathan played for Sandy in a practice match on the weekend while the Saints took on Brisbane. He was quiet but it was a wet and windy day which made it hard to get into the game . He is going to have to hit top form if he wants to get back into the senior team anytime soon.

Go Sainters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back