Player Sponsorship Nathan Wright Sponsorship - Event - End of Season catch up

Remove this Banner Ad

Howdy all,

Also thinking it would be a good idea to have a catch up for end of season for all sponsors that can make it.

Would be good to get together for the merch draw (if thats what everybody wants??) and maybs discuss how we can do the sponsorship thing better or what have you?

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers
Boydie

Last edited by a moderator:

I think the last Melb game v Richmond could be a goer as I cannot make it this weekend......
Thoughts??

Only problem I can see would be that it's an away game, so any home members primarily won't be going unless they fork cash out to do so.

Well, organising for intarweb peoples to meet a single thingy is fraught with time delays and other plans in any event, so planning would likely need to occur prior to so availability could be gained, people cold then reneg on said availabilty, a workaround can happen, others can then opt out because it can't happen and in the end 3 of us can chat for 5 mins and remark everyone else about how they suck and it was awesome to catch up.

Or how such and such was so what not what they appeared to be and mind = blown. Either or.:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry all, have let this slip as well due to couple flat out weeks at work.....
Not a lot of takers and I dont think I can make Richmond game now anyways!!! ahhhhh
Roadtrip to Adelaide game for Lenny's last game anyone???

Sorry all, have let this slip as well due to couple flat out weeks at work.....
Not a lot of takers and I dont think I can make Richmond game now anyways!!! ahhhhh
Roadtrip to Adelaide game for Lenny's last game anyone???

I'll be there! Already got my tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back