The Sultan

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2007
Rand McNally
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
with all the controversy in the NFL / USA at the moment in regards to player refusing to stand for the national anthem do you think there is any chance what so ever for a player/s to "take a knee" during the national anthem at the start of the GF.

I heard a conspiracy theory that the whole "take a knee' thing was engineered by the NFL to distract attention from all the concussion scandals they've been having.

Trump distracting from the failed repealing of Obamacare (again) makes more sense if you want a conspiracy theory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard a conspiracy theory that the whole "take a knee' thing was engineered by the NFL to distract attention from all the concussion scandals they've been having.

This is such a bigfooty post.

Complex issue dealing race inequality, patriotism, and how to peacefully protest. Nahhh conspiracies brah.

Kaepernick sharing his identity crisis of being African American/White while looking Indian/Jewish.

with all the controversy in the NFL / USA at the moment in regards to player refusing to stand for the national anthem do you think there is any chance what so ever for a player/s to "take a knee" during the national anthem at the start of the GF.

Agree with others. Trump is not our president, so what would they be protesting by doing it during our anthem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back