Remove this Banner Ad

17. Jackson Callow

Best position:
Key forward
Height, weight: 194cm, 96kg
Recruited from: Tasmania Devils
Projected draft range: 20-60
Preseason ranking: 8

Rationale: A key forward with a deceptively hard to defend game with strength and one-on-one marking blending in nicely with his agility, work at ground level and capability to turn opponents inside out. Callow's stocks drops as others rise.

Strengths: Overhead marking, one-on-one marking, contested marking, body size and strength, reading of the ball in flight, keeps his feet in the contest, clean at ground level, agility, turns opponents inside out, intercept marking, production, capacity to play key defence as required.

Weaknesses: Athleticism, questionable upside given how physically advanced he is already.

Is Elijah Hollands related to Ben Hollands?

*crosses fingers*
His son I think. But ben Holland's only played 8 games. Not to be confused with Ben Holland.
That " s " is deceptive

His son I think. But ben Holland's only played 8 games. Not to be confused with Ben Holland.
That " s " is deceptive
Ben Hollands, not Ben Holland's OR Ben Holland.

Bit of tongue in cheek in my post.

Ben Hollands, not Ben Holland's OR Ben Holland.

Bit of tongue in cheek in my post.
I only put the 's in because I thought you might of been a bit simple...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m hoping we’re able to get a good KPP player with our first pick. I suspect we’ll go best available and should be able to pick up a draft slider, there’s always one or two around at this kind of pick.

Should trade up if they like a player a lot. There is a lot of options now with live trading and ore draft trades.

And richmond hold a good hand of future pick

Or trade it for Parker

[Michael Gleeson] The AFL are exploring the idea of holding a brief (possibly only for 24 hours) 2nd trade window before the draft in light of the soon to be announced list size and salary cap cuts

Should trade up if they like a player a lot. There is a lot of options now with live trading and ore draft trades.

And richmond hold a good hand of future pick

Or trade it for Parker

[Michael Gleeson] The AFL are exploring the idea of holding a brief (possibly only for 24 hours) 2nd trade window before the draft in light of the soon to be announced list size and salary cap cuts
I wouldn’t be against trying to trade the pick up. I’d be hesitant to use any of next years picks because we have such a nice hand and it’ll be a much stronger and easier to read draft.

I’d be all for us moving back out second rounder in attempt to raise our first rounder higher up the order!

I wouldn’t be against trying to trade the pick up. I’d be hesitant to use any of next years picks because we have such a nice hand and it’ll be a much stronger and easier to read draft.

I’d be all for us moving back out second rounder in attempt to raise our first rounder higher up the order!

If they rate a player like Phillips, it would be fun to trade up to get him

quality is probably more important than numbers for tigers current list?

They will probably take a conservative path however

Hollands will go top five so we are no chance even though his dad played a handful of games.
i want Reid or Cox at 17 If either of them are still there.

I want to trade #17+#35 for the Pies 2021 1st rounder

Just take 1 pick #61 - Maurice Rioli Jnr

2 x 1st rounder (1 being top 5 due to pies shitness)
2 x 2nd rounders (Stkilda + Richmond)
2 x 3rd rounder ( GC + Richmond)
Trade 17&35 for 13 then black mail Pies to cough up next years first by threatening to bid on McInnes. Or better yet * them do the first trade then bid on him for lols

I want to trade #17+#35 for the Pies 2021 1st rounder

Just take 1 pick #61 - Maurice Rioli Jnr

2 x 1st rounder (1 being top 5 due to pies shitness)
2 x 2nd rounders (Stkilda + Richmond)
2 x 3rd rounder ( GC + Richmond)
Like it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back