List Mgmt. National Draft 2020 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I figured that he wasn't quite cut out for the "chaos ball" style of footy.

We're pretty well covered in the clinches, so if we can work the game plan around getting it out to players like Menadue & Polec, then he might just get a second chance at it.

I have heard that the kid has great character and won't fail because of a lack of effort. He'll give it everything.

He is skinny, fast but can’t get the pill so will fit in perfectly at #lolNorf. Probably win your B&F next year.

Fancy you coming on here.You we're on the Port board slagging us off big time the week of the preliminary how much you hated us and wanted them to put our season to a end.

more front than Myer

I figured that he wasn't quite cut out for the "chaos ball" style of footy.

We're pretty well covered in the clinches, so if we can work the game plan around getting it out to players like Menadue & Polec, then he might just get a second chance at it.

I have heard that the kid has great character and won't fail because of a lack of effort. He'll give it everything.

He’s a bit gutless. Has plenty of pace but never uses it. He’s timid when approaching contact, he’d rather pull up, run sideways and kick it long and to an outnumber than accelerate through contact and take guys on.

He’d need to be in a car park before he’d use his speed, even then the results aren’t spectacular. He’s not a gifted ball user like Polec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s a bit gutless. Has plenty of pace but never uses it. He’s timid when approaching contact, he’d rather pull up, run sideways and kick it long and to an outnumber than accelerate through contact and take guys on.

He’d need to be in a car park before he’d use his speed, even then the results aren’t spectacular. He’s not a gifted ball user like Polec.

If that's the case then he's going to get found out quickly with us, and it will all be over again in the blink of an eye.

Hopefully, the delisting has put some steel in his spine. It's a mental thing and it can be overcome. It's all up to him now.

If that's the case then he's going to get found out quickly with us, and it will all be over again in the blink of an eye.

Hopefully, the delisting has put some steel in his spine. It's a mental thing and it can be overcome. It's all up to him now.

As you have here but doesn't stop you coming back , Surprised Norf drafted him with the list they have 'Apparently better than Richmond's list'

I am a little disappointed that Higgins left, he was popular at the club. He was coming back from a possible life threatening brain injury, he was nurtured back, played 10 games, had another year on his contract, and did not have enough patience to see out his contract and try to work back into the first 22.

If the war-drums are correct he covets a premiership medallion, he also loves the Saints, I suspect he has given up his best chance at one to get the other. A little more patience and he might have had both.

On the rest of the draft, I am happy with the results. We got what we needed, another ruckman, and we got Maurice Rioli Junior. We also loaded up for next year's draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back