List Mgmt. National Draft 2020 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to seeing who we pick tonight, especially getting Maurice Jr.
I am also a proud relative of Jamarra Ugle-Hagen, so it will be a great night for many...including all the kids and their families who will find a home in the AFL tonight.
Just wish Jamarra was coming to the Tiges!

jack graham and shai moved to vic with their missus at 17 lol this perkins bloke is an arrogant flog
Imagine (heaven forbid) COVID re-emerges, this tool would have to relocate interstate for the entire year :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

I am also a proud relative of Jamarra Ugle-Hagen, so it will be a great night for many...including all the kids and their families who will find a home in the AFL tonight.
That kid has all the absolute tools to be a gun, no way he'll be a bust man, too good of a talent

Does he have a poster of MRJ on his wall?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

campaigner wouldnt even remember before 12

thats just you cos you are 120 years old, have 50 cones a day and a couple of slabs.

honestly not sure how you’ve lived so long... assume it’s a mr Burns situation where all the diseases cancel each other out.

haha draft prospect archie perkins is on sen and hes into politics and has told the interstate clubs that he doesnt wanna go there fu** me entitled much
Admire the kid for having the ability to say, hey I'm not ready to leave home. Better to let them know up front rather than getting drafted and then whinging about being homesick for 2 years.
footscray kissed on the dick

when was the last time we had a decent ngi kid
Not quite NGA, but it sums up old Richmond that Hollands dad played for us, but got nowhere near enough games for F/S pick. Reckon we'll find out in a couple of years time that Ray Hall has a son who is Lockett v2.0 and we can't get him as F/S as Hall played 99 games.
Do druggies have any?
We should bid on them
Eyre and Brand, 2 KPP types
Our recruiting method back in the day.:drunk:

View attachment 1024985
We've upgraded to USB

1607489271682.png

I hope Perkins slides and we take him just for the melts.

Just imagine the sodium levels?
More salt than the Dead Sea

Guys on AFL live expecting recruiters to spill the beans.lol
Would Matt Clarke to go and say we're taking Jack Carroll at our first pick, as you know that the morons in the media would dismiss it as a bit of a joke, only for us to then go and pick him.

Dont worry. We'll get him in 8 years as a FA.

I'm finally over the decision to trade in Taylor Hunt.

Great, so the draft isn't on TV, the cricket isn't on TV but I have the option of paying to watch a telecast full of branding and advertisements.
So they want us to pay to watch adds?
Whatever happened to the anti-siphoning legislation ffs?
I'll listen into SEN to listen to some hyperbole from Andy Maher who will no doubt shoot his load when Carlton does anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back