Preview National Draft discussion (Picks 14, 35, 43, 58)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolter to GWS apparently Lachie Weller btw.

1112.gif

If Marchbank and Weller go to GWS there is going to be some hard choices to make at 14.... Goddard, Leverede , Wright and Lever....
I still think Geelong will go pace!

Gee this is pretty exciting. We are gonna grab a very very highly rated kid this evening, we wont know until 13 others are read out. Do we go with a developing KPD or a mid who might be ready round 1 ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whenever people talk of a bolter I tend to roll my eyes a little bit. The journos make it seem like a hasty last minute decision but I just can't imagine recruiters making changes to their preferences with 6 hours to go before the draft!

Whenever people talk of a bolter I tend to roll my eyes a little bit. The journos make it seem like a hasty last minute decision but I just can't imagine recruiters making changes to their preferences with 6 hours to go before the draft!
True but Nakia Cockatoo was a late call up to the Gold Coast, so there is always a chance that a recruiter might change decision based on finding out what other clubs are doing.

Gonna be a fun night, after the first 3 maybe 4 no one has any idea. Most even spread of top end talent in a long time. Only the most pessimistic of people wont be happy with what we do tonight.

True but Nakia Cockatoo was a late call up to the Gold Coast, so there is always a chance that a recruiter might change decision based on finding out what other clubs are doing.
You could be right and maybe Gold Coast are involved here. They may have earmarked Cockatoo for pick 15 but now they might think he'll get snapped up between their pick 8 and 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back