Preview National Draft discussion (Picks 14, 35, 43, 58)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I guess it is a ridiculously early call, but the fact that the order is still very unclear seems like an indication that it may have been a good call. I just wish we could have kept 31 and traded away 35 for the hawks lads.
That could be the one that might sting. I wouldve loved to have our last pick before ports first too.

We have never expressed any interest whatsoever in Durdin and wouldn't even select him if he's still there at 14. This whole 'SA player = Crows automatic first choice' crap is tiresome. The club has their rankings, based on countless hours of research, not based on the player's mummy's postcode.
well our history says we better start picking home grown talent cos after a few years they all want to leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just tuned in. GWS at 6 taking Ahern and Goddard at 7, but says Caleb Marchbank is getting a lot of press at this pick. Says they could take both Goddard and Marchbank

Wright to GCS at 8.
If wright goes to gc...
Dixon, day, lynch, wright, gorringe, nicholls, smith. Not short of tall frwd/rucks

well our history says we better start picking home grown talent cos after a few years they all want to leave.
We've hardly lost any players to go home factor. In fact we have had many more come back to us than have gone the other way. It's a Rucci myth that has no basis of fact... like all his myths actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back