List Mgmt. National & Rookie Draft 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to the recruiting team being in SA .... are we looking at Oscar Adams?

198cm and played as CHB for Glenelg & SA U18s

Can pinch hit in the ruck and looks fairly athletic

Oscar Adams

Glenelg, SANFL / Compton FC-Mount Gambier
State: South Australia
Height: 198cm
Weight: 85kg
Date of Birth: 23/07/03

Durable tall defender who reads to play very well to intercept mark and is both competitive and aggressive. Needs to add further strength to his frame but is capable of a turn in the ruck, like Mark Blicavs, using his athleticism and versatility to his advantage. Showed distinct potential as key defender in NAB AFL U19 Challenge matches playing all four of South Australia’s matches, impressing against Western Australia with four marks and 16 disposals in game one and finished the series being his state’s best player in the final game against the same opposition with six marks and 12 disposals. Played under-18s with Glenelg this year and continues to improve, averaging 13.7 disposals and 4.8 marks in his 12 matches. Comes from a very sporting family with both parents having played state level basketball.

For a late pick could be worth a punt and fills a need

Looks to be more athletic than Clavarino
:thumbsu:

In reference to the recruiting team being in SA .... are we looking at Oscar Adams?

198cm and played as CHB for Glenelg & SA U18s

Can pinch hit in the ruck and looks fairly athletic

Oscar Adams

Glenelg, SANFL / Compton FC-Mount Gambier
State: South Australia
Height: 198cm
Weight: 85kg
Date of Birth: 23/07/03

Durable tall defender who reads to play very well to intercept mark and is both competitive and aggressive. Needs to add further strength to his frame but is capable of a turn in the ruck, like Mark Blicavs, using his athleticism and versatility to his advantage. Showed distinct potential as key defender in NAB AFL U19 Challenge matches playing all four of South Australia’s matches, impressing against Western Australia with four marks and 16 disposals in game one and finished the series being his state’s best player in the final game against the same opposition with six marks and 12 disposals. Played under-18s with Glenelg this year and continues to improve, averaging 13.7 disposals and 4.8 marks in his 12 matches. Comes from a very sporting family with both parents having played state level basketball.

For a late pick could be worth a punt and fills a need

Looks to be more athletic than Clavarino
Amazing...Excellent prediction/Observation...Great work!

Would expect us to category B Peris and Kyle, question is how many category A's to take tomorrow. If Charlie Dean's on the board at 9, do we take him? We've got one key defender at the draft but another for depth would be nice, especially one with a few more years under his belt.

Are we officially recognising and endorsing the SANFL SAINTS incorporated under the Umbrella of the SAINTS and St Kilda Football Club?
Not surprising really. They've been playing footy the last two years over there so their young talent has been on display more than their Vic counterparts. A good move with decent results so far.

Would expect us to category B Peris and Kyle, question is how many category A's to take tomorrow. If Charlie Dean's on the board at 9, do we take him? We've got one key defender at the draft but another for depth would be nice, especially one with a few more years under his belt.
We have Joyce, and he's pretty good depth, i'd rather a mid.

Possibly. Ned Long and Dittmar would be worth considering. I hope our recruiters back themselves to pick one of the good ones with limited exposure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am equally looking forward to watching the Saints next year as I am to watching Sandringham.
At least 6, possibly 8, new players to watch develop at TBBO.
That is an amazing list change in one year.
we need all the sandy matches broadcast please. i hate only having 1 match televised a month or whatever it is

Well so far so good. The Wang, Marcus and Michito. And big Oscar looks to have a bloody good set of hands. Enjoyed watching his contested pack marks. 198cm and 85kg, not bad for an 18 year old! Now whether they rookie a ready to go backup KPD will tell us a bit about 2022 plans for Josh Battle.

Happy with the draft like most here. Owens gives me a bit of hope for my half Japanese lad. I don't have the height of his old man, but my wife's way taller than his mum. No teams around me here though, so looks like the coaching's up to me. Step one, get him to stop watching the Paw Patrol movie on repeat and pick up a ball instad.

I don't know how the media keep stuffing up heights and weights, you'd think they would all pull the info from the same official source.

The Saints say he's 183/82, the AFL say he's 185/85
An Inch doesn't make that much of a difference right guys?
cant-see-anything-ken-jeong.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back