List Mgmt. National & Rookie Draft 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this little mention from Cam Twomey on Afl.com.au. Anyone know anything about Cam?

Cam McKenzie, who is another Dragon and a member of St Kilda's Next Generation Academy this year, has also trained with the Saints this week after an impressive opening to the NAB League season. - Callum Twomey

I saw this little mention from Cam Twomey on Afl.com.au. Anyone know anything about Cam?

Cam McKenzie, who is another Dragon and a member of St Kilda's Next Generation Academy this year, has also trained with the Saints this week after an impressive opening to the NAB League season. - Callum Twomey
Might be time he gets a back injury if he's going too well

No one in the top 40 of the draft will be available to us this year

Listed in the bests rd. 1 & 2 of nab league
Inside mid I think as named as a follower.

Might be time he gets a back injury if he's going too well

No one in the top 40 of the draft will be available to us this year
Seems like most of those listed in our elite program arent listed for sandringham dragons anyway.
Will Nish is the other one but hasnt played yet

NGA seems mostly a waste of time and resources now. Can only match bids from pick 41 onwards. Any standouts will be snapped up by other clubs long beforehand. No more discounts, no more access below 41.

View attachment 1372651
Could manufacture some loyalty to encourage them to come back when OOC but thats about it.
Reckon it will get turfed soon anyway.

PMBangers thoughts on Mcakenzie...

"He's been pretty impressive these last two rounds (just watched him v GWS), impactful as both a forward and midfielder with an impressive burst of speed and agility. Hard to say so early in the year but I wouldn't be shocked if people had him in the 20s currently"

Not looking likely he'll make it to us unless we decide to take him ourselves in the 2nd round

PMBangers thoughts on Mcakenzie...

"He's been pretty impressive these last two rounds (just watched him v GWS), impactful as both a forward and midfielder with an impressive burst of speed and agility. Hard to say so early in the year but I wouldn't be shocked if people had him in the 20s currently"

Not looking likely he'll make it to us unless we decide to take him ourselves in the 2nd round
Heard he has a debilitating back injury that flairs up every now and then. Spectacle 4th rounder at best. :cool:

another mckenzie!!??
Cat Wow GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back