Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
Tassie Tigers here we come!!!
Tassy Tigers ended up extinct. Not a good omen to head to down there. Might just end up being an exhibit in MONA. On the other hand a new Dark mofo black on black jumper, new club song. Composed by Einste zender neu baten. Victories celebrated by burning effigies.
"

With thanks to Ando on Twitter

1637651290889.png

1637651313113.png

1637651335731.png

1637651351088.png

looks good to me, pull it down

Yep- I get why people are upset that the stand is going, but it’s mind blowing that they’d rather the club relocate and have the stand remain on a ground that will be unused, or gets a new tenant who will probably just knock it down anyway because of the unusable condition that it’s currently in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tackle Bag

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
That line about saving bricks to be re used in the new paths sounds familiar. I’m still waiting to see my paver installed from the last time they promised something similar 😂.

I do like the look of this new stand. That’s the type of design that should have been built when they knocked over the old rooms.

Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
Step two in Benny's goal of a 45k capacity stadium for AFLW Finals and RFC Mens home games for interstate clubs
Great idea. But maybe not all interstate teams Just play West Coast and Port Adelaide games there. Then watch twitter melt down

Back