National Wrestling Alliance (On Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Something new coming soon content wise according to most recent WOR. Will be as 'positive' thing rather than a negative apparently.
Filming episodes in march. Nit sure why they needed to delete the videos still though

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

not the best card for a PPV (Monday 7am AEDT for $31 on Fite), but your mileage may vary
  • NWA World Champion Nick Aldis vs. Aron Stevens
  • NWA TV Champion Elijah Burke vs. Thom Latimer
  • Tyrus vs. JR Kratos
  • Trevor Murdoch vs. Chris Masters
  • Thunder Rosa vs. Kamille for a shot at the NWA Women's title
  • Crimson vs. Jax Dane vs. Jordan Clearwater vs. Slice Boogie

may as well do an all Women's show. WWE sure doesn't seem interested. (maybe they will now?)

The hardest thing for the WWE is that the 3 biggest draws from the Evolution PPV aren't wrestling at the moment--- Ronda Rousey, Becky Lynch & Nikki Bella.

What matches on the women's roster could currently sell a PPV on its own?

But focusing back on the NWA--- do they have the talent to do an All-Women's PPV that won't be a glorified SHIMMER show?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The hardest thing for the WWE is that the 3 biggest draws from the Evolution PPV aren't wrestling at the moment--- Ronda Rousey, Becky Lynch & Nikki Bella.

What matches on the women's roster could currently sell a PPV on its own?

But focusing back on the NWA--- do they have the talent to do an All-Women's PPV that won't be a glorified SHIMMER show?
They'll have to throw some free agents on the show. Their 6 main stars are Kamille, Thunder Rosa, Melina, Taryn Terrell, Serena Deeb and Kylie Rae. They've got a few others but I can't remember their names. I'd assume Velvet Sky would commentate.

They'll have to throw some free agents on the show. Their 6 main stars are Kamille, Thunder Rosa, Melina, Taryn Terrell, Serena Deeb and Kylie Rae. They've got a few others but I can't remember their names. I'd assume Velvet Sky would commentate.
Maybe they will get some from aew.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I dont know much money Corgian has to burn but some of these ideas.

Does he really think all NWA womens PPV will appeal to the masses christ that is such a niche audience im starting to think hes just throwing s**t on the wall and something will eventually stick.

Probable unpopular opinion incoming but I really think at this stage either TK or Cody should just buy the NWA branding from Corgan, * off Aldis and keep the NWA title as a possible mid-card belt in AEW that wrestlers from all different promotions can go after to really use the Forbidden Door angle of anyone can show up anywhere.

Don't want to see people lose jobs but the NWA is pretty irrelevant at this stage and it's not like most of them wouldn't get hired somewhere else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back