National Wrestling Alliance (On Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Probable unpopular opinion incoming but I really think at this stage either TK or Cody should just buy the NWA branding from Corgan, fu** off Aldis and keep the NWA title as a possible mid-card belt in AEW that wrestlers from all different promotions can go after to really use the Forbidden Door angle of anyone can show up anywhere.

Don't want to see people lose jobs but the NWA is pretty irrelevant at this stage and it's not like most of them wouldn't get hired somewhere else.
We really should be hoping for other companies come up. We need more than two big companies other wise you just have them going back and forth to each company all the time.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

We really should be hoping for other companies come up. We need more than two big companies other wise you just have them going back and forth to each company all the time.

Agree completely and it shits me to tears that Sinclair are such stingy campaigners with ROH otherwise they'd be #3 in the States without a shadow of a doubt. The fact that they're already overtaken by Impact, and could be overtaken by MLW and others in the next few years, should make everyone involved with ROH hang their heads in shame. I could also see companies like AAA and STARDOM make big inroads in the next few years which would be great.

Still doesn't change my opinion that NWA is useless and should just get brought out by AEW and have their titles get used as mid-card titles that can be challenged for across any promotion.

Great match between Aldis and Murdoch. Congratz to Murdoch on being the new NWA Worlds Champ, ending Aldis's 1043 day reign.

Is there another heel they looking to put the title on? Would have said Eli Drake but obviously not around anymore

Is there another heel they looking to put the title on? Would have said Eli Drake but obviously not around anymore
Aldis is the head honcho in terms of heels in the NWA. Jax Dane, Chris Adonis and Tyrus are other names.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

apparently due to restrictions, this was the maximum number allowed in the venue

What restrictions?

Didn’t AEW have a full crowd in the same city only a few days beforehand.

What restrictions?

Didn’t AEW have a full crowd in the same city only a few days beforehand.
According to a report from Pwinsider, the reason Saturday night’s NWA Hard Times 2 pay-per-view had such a small crowd was because they found out on November 30th that only 90 fans would be allowed at the show since GBS Studios in Atlanta, GA takes government funding and thus was obligated to follow more restrictive standards. The promotion had to refund many fans who had tickets and they had Kyle Davis personally apologize to those fans and sent them this statement from NWA President Billy Corgan:

Also raven has signed as a color commentator and madusa is going to have an on-screen role soon

2022 The Crockett Cup notes:

The Briscoes beat Doug Williams and Harry Smith in the final

Jeff Jarrett made the NWA Worlds Title match a No Countout match. Chelsea Green interfered by low blowing Jarrett from behind, then Mickie James (who is best friends with Chelsea Green on Impact) came in to throw Chelsea out. Aldis had Cardona tapping out, but Jarrett rang the bell for a DQ, thinking it was Mickie James that gave him the low blow. Cardona retains.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back