Discussion Natural Disaster – Season 27 BEEZ Top 20 Petition Thread - NUMBER 6!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear Bombers,

Your obsession with me this season has been flattering. However, the answer is no, I will not join your club next season or any season.

ND

Mate thanks for clearing that up and being so honest. It is a pity there are not more like you in the league.

That said this thread has one sole purpose, to get you in the top 5.

Dear Bombers,

Your obsession with me this season has been flattering. However, the answer is no, I will not join your club next season or any season.

ND
Hey hey ...don't be too hasty in dismissing such a move.
Put your name on the waiting list like AceAndy and Test Tickle...we lose soldiers at a great rate here in Baghdad, before you know it, you'll be "riding" a camel;)

Ahhhh... I get it now..

So it's probably like those times in match threads where you post like you're smart, but really not.
That really is a very special talent.

Dear Bombers,

ND

Ok..
Looks like 'Mavis' will still be available to try get @Elton John's Wig across..

dfh.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't blame you for not remembering. Let's just say it was a communication mix up.
I told the lads to give you a Bombers 'belt and ring' when you came in.

Stoopid TheCoach16 thought I said 'belting'..
No I didn’t. I just wanted to smack him...

Mate thanks for clearing that up and being so honest. It is a pity there are not more like you in the league.

That said this thread has one sole purpose, to get you in the top 5.
I'll fight anyone that is against getting him in the top 3. My boxing technique is elite

0tK5m0.gif

Jeez, way to insult a guy! What bad s**t have I ever said about you FFS you useless flog who can't captain for s**t?
Mate, I wasn’t insulting you. I was flattering the others...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back