Discussion Natural Disaster – Season 27 BEEZ Top 20 Petition Thread - NUMBER 6!

Today is a new beginning, the day we get to re write a wrong that has lingered far too long. Hang your heads for a moment SFA but fear not, the opportunity for redemption is upon us.

For three seasons now one of the best posters in the SFA has failed to make the top 20 in the BEEZ count. This is a poster I have always had in my top 10 and from memory even top 3 in one of the season’s. It is beyond my comprehension how he has failed to make the top 20.

To be a good poster in the SFA one must have humour, intelligence, angst and the ability to not take themselves or the league too seriously. This guy has all of these in spades yet for some reason the voters of the SFA seem to continually overlook him.

Today I ask the question why? Why is it that we continue to not recognise a true great of the game? Below are the top 20 results from the past three seasons with NaturalDisaster finishing place. Have a ******* look at some of the SFA hacks that are placed above him. Why this bloke is not rated higher is mind blowing. Is there some kind of Roswell conspiracy going on here?

Please pledge your support in this thread and ensure you all have NaturalDisaster high on your voting lists at season’s end….I know he will be right at the top of mine.

He was 22 last season, it will only take a few more votes for him to crack into the top 20. Make it happen SFA voters, make it happen!!

SEASON 24 RESULTS:
1. @The Filth Wizard - 1187 Votes - HAW
2. @Ant Bear - 1015 Votes - SCS
3. @Cloud_ - 988 Votes - SCS
4. @KohPhi - 948 Votes - BOM
5. @Hate - 945 Votes - DRA
6. @Blacky - 720 Votes - GCR
7. @Tony Lynn 15 - 711 Votes - BOM
8. HaroLad - 681 Votes - BOM
9. @Noobz0r - 628 Votes -GUM
10. @brahj - 614 Votes - HAW
11. @pantskyle - 584 Votes - GCR
12. @BRAB - 576 Votes - HAW
13. @fitzroybowiedog - 547 Votes - ROY
14. @TheCoach16 - 502 Votes - BOM
15. @miggs - 448 Votes - BOM
16. thatsapaddlin - 446 Votes - GCR
17. @Rodney Dangerfield - 409 Votes - DEM
18. @Elton Johns Wig - 408 Votes - DEM
19. @haydo - 380 Votes - WON
20. @JoshWoodenSpoon - 373 Votes - LVB

47: NaturalDisaster

SEASON 25 RESULTS.

1. JoshWoodenSpoon - 1477 Votes - LVB
2. KohPhi - 1304 Votes - BOM
3. Cloud_ - 1209 Votes - GCR
4. Ant Bear - 1205 Votes - SCS
5. The Filth Wizard - 1190 Votes - ESH
6. Yakker - 1106 Votes - MBD
7. fitzroybowiedog - 1005 Votes - Roys.
8. Elton Johns Wig - 875 Votes - WCW
9. BLERN - 845 Votes - CIW
10. Loonerty - 654 Votes - ESH
11. Dingster - 640 Votes - SCS
12. Tony Lynn 15 - 606 Votes - BB
13. Blacky - 597 Votes - GCR
14. haydo - 510 Votes - WCW
15. rfctiger74 - 465 Votes - FF
16. Tarkyn_24 - 452 Votes - MBD
17. TheCoach16 - 430 Votes - BB
18. BRAB - 401 Votes - ESH
19. Noobz0r - 378 Votes - ESH
20. U2tigers - 341 Votes - WCW
West Coast Wonders
23. NaturalDisaster

SEASON 26 RESULTS.

1 JoshWoodenSpoon - 1282 Votes
2 BRAB - 863 Votes
3 Ant Bear - 853 Votes
4 Cadaver - 777 Votes
5 The Filth Wizard - 774 Votes
6 KohPhi - 769 Votes
7 Cloud_ - 749 Votes
8 Broken - 740 Votes
8 Yakker - 740 Votes
10 Noobz0r - 690 Votes
11 Barrybran - 680 Votes
11 Tony Lynn 15 - 680 Votes
13 Wooshette - 617 Votes
14 The Jesus - 613 Votes
15 The Half Back - 556 Votes
16 Dingster - 543 Votes
17 Elton Johns Wig - 480 Votes
18 TJASTA - 460 Votes
19 rfctiger74 - 425 Votes
20 U2tigers - 419 Votes

22 NaturalDisaster 366

Last edited:
The beez is indicative of the best poster. And you wonder why ND is constantly out of the top 20 Tony Lynn 15

He’s just really struggled to shake the nerdy reputation of taking things a bit too seriously the young fella! Although I must say I have watched him evolve as a poster across all forums to what he is now and it has n ****ed how isn’t in the top 20 and some are. He posts enough, but I don’t think he’ll ever shake that tag as the poster everyone loves to take the piss out of, hence no top 20. Good egg though.
Also Tony are you his lover?

The beez is indicative of the best poster. And you wonder why ND is constantly out of the top 20 Tony Lynn 15

Please don't take the piss here SS. I am deadly serious. It is a miscarriage of justice and it is time to truly recognise him.

He’s just really struggled to shake the nerdy reputation of taking things a bit too seriously the young fella! Although I must say I have watched him evolve as a poster across all forums to what he is now and it has n ****** how isn’t in the top 20 and some are. He posts enough, but I don’t think he’ll ever shake that tag as the poster everyone loves to take the piss out of, hence no top 20. Good egg though.
Also Tony are you his lover?

A gentleman never tells Rodney Dangerfield

472220_60ba9b8fd3632ce57d6cdfe2301b2ad2.gif

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
He’s just really struggled to shake the nerdy reputation of taking things a bit too seriously the young fella!

Would probably be the biggest misconception on this board. I never take any of this s**t seriously.

It's probably like those times in werewolf where I post like I'm evil, but really not.

Would probably be the biggest misconception on this board. I never take any of this s**t seriously.

It's probably like those times in werewolf where I post like I'm evil, but really not.
I know you don’t. Early days that was your reputation and it stuck.

Is this thread subtle melt over this weeks match thread?

Why would I be melting over the match thread this week? I know for a fact most of the Bombers that actually have voted in the BEEZ have had you in their top 20. This is on the wider SFA community not the Bombers on this occasion.

NaturalDisaster is a national treasure and should be recognised as such.

One of the best posters since okeydoke7.

Thanks, Tone, for bringing this to the Sweet FA’s attention. Your sincere appreciation of ND will be remembered.

NaturalDisaster is a national treasure and should be recognised as such.

One of the best posters since okeydoke7.

Thanks, Tone, for bringing this to the Sweet FA’s attention. Your sincere appreciation of ND will be remembered.

Mate I hope so. The fact he is being endorsed by a legend such as yourself must augur well.

Ahhhh... I get it now..

So it's probably like those times in match threads where you post like you're smart, but really not.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Is this thread subtle melt over this weeks match thread?
Not at all .....we really believe you should be in the Top 20 .....after all your well meaning persona deserves to be highlighted & recognised

As someone who voted last year for the Dragons ...I can confirm you were in my top 12.5

To be fair ND, I've rated you top 10 because of the times you've taken it to me in banter and matched wits with me..

Like the time when...ummm....

Oh, maybe the match when you.......

Ok. There was that time when.....

Hey, I love your survey thread thing..

ddfy.gif

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Why would I be melting over the match thread this week? I know for a fact most of the Bombers that actually have voted in the BEEZ have had you in their top 20. This is on the wider SFA community not the Bombers on this occasion.
The Bombers love NaturalDisaster ....this cannot be questioned .....he's just misunderstood

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Ahhhh... I get it now..

So it's probably like those times in match threads where you post like you're smart, but really not.
Do you mean, like when he posts in Matchday threads, like he's really pissed off ....but in fact he's having the time of his life ?

I reckon ND would make a great Bomber. He would firstly need to have a bit of a 'meet and greet' with our LG.

Hopefully it goes better than _Cayz_ 's meeting last season..
dfgh-4.gif

Do you mean, like when he posts in Matchday threads, like he's really pissed off ....but in fact he's having the time of his life ?

No. Like he's smart, but he's not.

Back