Strategy Naughton should be our number 1 key forward

Where should Naughty prosper?

• Forward

Votes: 22 95.7%
  • Back

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That is bloody huge. Huge. Massive show of faith in the club from the kid and props to the list management for getting it done. I expected a 2 year extension but not 4. Stoked.

Would love to know what price its at. I completely understand everyone heres "pay him whatever he wants" attitude, and I agreed but the best thing about drafting players is you usually don't have to throw out Boyd like contracts to them.

Im guessing its high, because otherwise his manager would be stupid to lock him up long term now when he could be in the top handful of KPPs in the league within 2 years and worth millions. In saying that though i dont believe contracts are as black and white as we talk about here, its probably an above average wage for a 19year old heavily performance based with a very high top if he hits them.

Either way he seems rapt to be here and im rapt to have him!

Haven’t been on here for a few days but thought I’d drop in and say * YEAH BIG NAUGHTS WHATS DOIN !!!
Biggest re signing in years !!!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to say, you look at it right now and this guy is the most important player at the club going ahead.

4th in the best and fairest in his first year, can be a quality number 1 KPP at either end. Has speed and incredible marking ability particularly contested marks.

Best since grant. No question about it. Thrilled is an understatement.

Love him forward and want him to stay there.

I have to say, you look at it right now and this guy is the most important player at the club going ahead.

4th in the best and fairest in his first year, can be a quality number 1 KPP at either end. Has speed and incredible marking ability particularly contested marks.

Best since grant. No question about it. Thrilled is an understatement.

Love him forward and want him to stay there.
We have a generational mid and a generational KPP in Bont and Naughty who both seem like theyll be committed to the club for life. Those couple of years were their peaks overlap will be something special. You can build a premiership team around just them no doubt

Cool news. At 19 years old and a rare talent good work by all concerned player, player manager and club.

Always a good sign when someone signs on with minimal fuss and without the media circus. Says a lot about someone. Class act by Naughton.

Back