NBA 2011-12 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeez you guys are snappy on here haha well i thought Philly could of been underestimated by bookmakers after leading 2-1 at odds of $2.45.... thought Chicago could of been $1.50 on their reputation and Noah was still healthy.. but yes it turned out to be a mistake and they refunded the bet:p....

anyone think lakers will relax at home so Metta World Peace can be available for entire OKC series to man Durant.. that is the crazy suggestion being thrown around..

I have not bet on the NBA today but I'm very keen on the Lakers tomorrow. The first 40mins of game 4 they were horrible and managed to get within 3 points. Expect Bynum to also come out strong after playing poorly and making some stupid comments prior to game 4. I've taken the correct series score 4-2 at Sportsbet which is the same as the win but better odds than what any book is offering.

2.5U's LAL win series 4-2 @ 2.14 (sportsbet)

Well done on your two bets char. I'm assuming that you either don't have Pinny or Sportingbet accounts and that you weren't able to bet on the 2nd Half total under? Even though you were correct with both bets I think that it may be a better option to only back the 1st half over pre game if you are leaning towards a high scoring start. If you than like the chances of a low scoring finish you can than back it at half time during the game. I like to think of betting on the 1st half over pregame and subsequently backing the total under inplay as attempting a 'Sasquatch special'.

Yeah that's a good point buddyboy - definitely something to keep in mind next time. Today I just let it roll as I was out (plus I don't have a smartphone) but that would have been a less stressful way of going about it if I were able to follow the game :)

I think all 3 home teams will get up tomorrow and have already put some down on the Lakers too :) They'll be pissed that they let McGee walk all over them, especially Bynum as you said!

wow stupid decision by cj watson to pass to asik sending him to the line instead of dribbling out the clock and getting fouled... cost them the game... boston if they win would of rather a bulls team i think.. Philly will match up well with Boston.. Holliday can go with Rondo and Iggy can defend Pierce pretty well and they have depth on the bench

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lakers pretty gutless today - pardon the pun (thanks Kobe) :p

Not having a good time these playoffs - breaking even at this stage. At least it brings a little bit of entertainment value :)

The Lakers were terrible yesterday! Today I have put a small bet on the LAC/MEM 1Q total over 45. Apart from that go Memphis!

I have one bet for tomorrows early games:

1U on a double of Indiana +14.5 into the game total been under 194 @2.01 (B365)

@char...I was wrong about Memphis and thought that they were good value when I backed them at 29 and 31. Turns out that the Clippers bench was to much for them!

@redwallis...It was an easy bet to make and I think that backing an underdog with a large point start multied with the total under for a higher point total is gold for the playoffs. I will try another one for tomorrow:

1U DBL 76ers +9.5/ game total U180.5 @1.98 (B365)

That 76ers / Celtics game was one of the worst I've seen. Definitely not up to playoff standard.. what's even worse is that Boston found a way to lose! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back